Reviews for Distraction
Blackrose715378 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wow, this is going to sound really bitchy, but you sound kinda stuck-up when you review your own fics. "wow, I'm not bad. I'll probably make more Tempest/Blaze fics". *Cringes* sorry.
Charon chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Nice, but...

Brooke chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
Cool fanfic . I think Blaze and Tempest are so good together .(The song :And they call it puppy love starts to play )Sorry inside joke .But keep the Blaze and Tempest fanfic coming Sonar . Bye
Sonar chapter 7 . 7/7/2001
wow, I'm not bad. I'll probably make more Tempest/Blaze fics
Dizzy2 chapter 7 . 7/7/2001
Aww. Thats so cute, Tempest and Blaze, Blaze and Tenpest, so, uh, will we see more of that couple?
Dizzy2 chapter 6 . 7/6/2001
You know what? I really like this. I like how you've got some BlazeTempest stuff going on there. I really do like Blaze, shes very cool and I think the council could use another chick. I thought up my own chick villian, she'll be in some of my later stories. Yah, so, keep writing this!
Dizzy2 chapter 5 . 6/16/2001
Dizzy2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2001
short, but good
Sonar chapter 3 . 6/8/2001
When alex was talking to simon it was suppose to be get not ge
Covin chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Before i give a review, let me tell you that someone is taking my name and reviewing other ppl. From now on, if it's not a signed review, it's not from me. Sorry about that. Okay, now the fic. This is much better than your other stuff. I like Blaze. He's strangley cool. I DO like this fic. I hope you continue it and have A-Man take 'em down...or lose for a change...hmm...that gives me an idea for another fic... Anyway, cool fic and i'm waiting for Alex's appearence. Continue please.