Reviews for One of a Kind
wl chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
So cute
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Sasuke is a jerk.
Cute story though as it basically defines what SasuHina should be!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Apologize and get married please.
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is really good.
fhclause chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw, thats so cute!

I love it, Hinata is so nice gosh Sasuke she was just smiling ? lol
DarkennedFlower chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That..was..beautiful ;-; OMFG!Continue!Ugh..why a one-shot!DX!Anyway, it was really well-written..nothing wrong with it..it was..perfection!

Lol [faves]
oreostar90 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Sheesh, what a jerk! Poor Hina-chan. I'd kind of like to read more on this story, maybe a sequel? : )
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
absolutely perfect! i loved the frustration, its a true Sasuke mentality!
Lost.Lucia chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I loved it! I hope you write more! Keep up the good work!
Winter Weatherman chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Holy crap. You are my writing twin. We are taking the same approach to SasuHina and using damn near the same narrative voice for Sasuke (though, I notice that you do so with more grace- damn you :D).

I've barely read the first chapter and I am *already* faving this. I can tell you have a deep introspective grasp of what's going on emotionally with these two, Sasuke and Hinata. I'm going to have to take a good long look at this later when I have more time (and am not strung out on caffeine and on deadline, braindead, etc).

Anyway, to make this a bit more like a proper review rather then just an explanation-for-faving/drive-by gushing...

...I'm impressed mostly by the fluid way you write. (Better then me- damn you again! XD) The way you weave psychological insight in almost casually, as if it were something you'd just notice while talking to the characters yourself. It feels very natural.

You also have Sasuke absolutely bang on right, as far as I can see. I noticed in your profile that you said you wanted to rewrite this story. I'd have to say that so far, I really don't see why.

Anyway, good stuff. :)
ashleyriot chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
You know, this fic may be short. But it has a level of insight that his rarely seen in most other Naruto fics. For an educated reader, this fic speaks volumes about how our everyday lives are. How many of us hide our real personalities in our smiles?

This was a good fic for making one see beyond simple smiles

You depicted the characters very well while at the same time making this fic slightly more adult than normal (for those that may have realized it)

Honestly, Hinata is an innocent and pure soul. So unlike the others in this fic, her smile would have nothing to hide. And as per character, I honestly believe Sasuke would be caught off guard in the real anime if an event like this had ever occurred.

So overall, I say you did a wonderful job with this fic. This is a much more deeper meaning that some may understand.

EXCELLENT WORK!
Boredazn chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Turn this into a story not a oneshot!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Damnit Sasuke you better apoligize! Update plz!
hinata061389 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This fic is great! I love it! I think you portryed both Hinata and sasuke's character well. Good job! Keep it up! _