Reviews for Paging Dr Death
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
i wish Nancy didn't break up with Ned!
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Does joe know about her dad?
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
what accident?
Agent Striker chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
when you said that Camilla's mother died right before she was born i1 thought it was a typo...but you righted it in the end! good chappie
Agent Striker chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
love it!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
interesting intro... :] bye ned! :}
Smithy chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Joe being a single parent does surprise me, but he seems like he's taken the role of being a loving father. Maybe he'll meet somebody who is also widowed. Joe a widower, go figure.
Maddy chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Hi,

I was wondering if you would post the link of Cruising to Danger underneath your sneak peek, because I can't find it. Please do it ASAP!
niver chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Loved the story. And Frank's bedtime story was definitely a high point.
ZafiraMente chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I just finished this story and loved it, but I couldn't help but note the promise for a sequel, that is yet unseen! I want a sequel! *LOL* I really enjoyed this story, keep up the good work.
katie janeway chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
*Giggles* Oh, the ending! I don't believe I ever finished reading this before, which is a shame. It was a fun read. It's actually refreshing to see Frank and Nancy bickering now and again, and realize they can't always get along. Even if, this time around, Frank really needed to learn to lighten up.

And the whole Agency was very intriguing...
Mystari chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Hahaha! Frank and his obsession over hair...hahahahaha. I love the ending ) Great job with this story! The way you worked it out was wonderful - how we didn't know anything about Nancy's secret life and then eventually everyone gets involved...and Nancy ripped off Frank's shirt P. That had me laughing for a long time..

Anyway, I cannot find the first chapter of Cruising to Danger (. Whatever happened to it! Because if it's hidden somewhere, I'd sure like to discover it!

Keep writing )
sapphiretwin369 chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
I like the story a lot! I can't wait to read the next one.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Wow! She shot and killed the guy! That is truly un-Nancy like. I can't wait to read more.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
ooh! It gets even better! I wonder what Tom has planned...