Reviews for Afraid of the Dark : Part I
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
I think kyra should die in the hospital and is Jack to take her name in honor
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Very sexy muscles
ElegantFantasies chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
I almost don't want to read the last chapter! I have a feeling jack is gonna die and riddick is gonna find kyra in her place... Sad face :(
ElegantFantasies chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
I love it! I'm agonna look for the sequel!
jenefaner chapter 31 . 5/26/2011
Oh this was so good! I cant wait to read part two! :D
J to the M chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
btw: Riddick's first name is Richard. Just FYI
Bria chapter 31 . 6/13/2008
Wait, when she said i love u did she mean that like love love or younger sister love? Big difference.

:P
Bria chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
OMG! that is so sad. All of her friends are dead. And the guy she looks up to the most killed them. All along she has been so interested and thrilled by his hits, now she finds out that they were all her friends. OUCH!

Great story! I'm hooked1

:P
FreeBorn chapter 31 . 2/18/2008
-eyes are all teary-

Bo, Riddick, you asshole! B

-kicks his ass all up and down the underverse-

REALLY good story, seriously. Wonderful plot and an even more wonderful execution
PadmeKenobi chapter 31 . 7/9/2007
OH MY GODS. This is about the most awesome shittin' Pitch Black/Riddick story I've ever read! Tis horribly sad how Riddick left Jack, but he's doin' it for her safety. Beautifully written story, mate. I'm soon to read the sequel! Damn, this was a good story. Bravo my friend, bravo!
MercuryAshlingPrincess chapter 31 . 7/5/2007
OMG that was AMAZING! i loved it your amazing just...wow...
rawrforicecream chapter 16 . 5/14/2007
WOW! i've only just started reading this story and that is all i can say!

You're so good! i love all the plot twists? where did you get the idea from? you're so good!
Jazz chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
omg, Please wright a "Part 2" to this. I Love It!
BlueberryOcean chapter 31 . 1/15/2007
I really hope Kyra and Tim made it out! I am wondering how you are going to handle the whole prison thing with Kyra. That shall prove to be interesting.
Widow767 chapter 31 . 12/11/2006
LOVED IT! and thaks for clearing the whole religion thing I didn't understand.