Reviews for Nice Pyjamas
Bookworm4Eva chapter 1 . 5/26
That was amazing and hilarious at the same time :) But... How can he promise if he didn't show her... Hm? Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
She fell for it! The Doctor burst inro laughter. Rose reached forward and slapped him hard. Was that...disappointment in her eyes? "Well then. No Rose fruit for you." Then she turned and marched out of the kitchen, head high. It took a moment for the situation to register in the Doctor's mind. But when it did he got up and tore after Rose desperately yelling out apologies.

Sorry for the two long comments i just had this idea and just had to comment it. Dont hate i havw never writen fanfic b4. Love da story! You have majorly inspired me. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Rose stood there, trying in vain to process whar she had just heard. Did he mean that... No... It couldn't be. It wasn't his nature. Or was it? She didn't know. So she just stood there gaping at the wall, when suddenly the door burst open and the Doxtor walked in. "Shut your mouth Rose" he said cheerfully, "Wouldn't want a Clomnatus Fly to get into your tumy would you? " Rose looked at him like he was crazy. "What did you mean by 'the best fruit you'll ever taste comes from Gallifrey?" she demanded angrily. The Doctor looked slightly taken aback. He rsised his hands protectively. "I meant what I said Rose. The best fruit ever comes from Gallifrey." He reached into his endless pockets and produced a square purplish fruit covered in whit spots. "I proudly present to you, the fruit of the Sadertilk Tree! Originally from Gallifrey, this fruit only appears once every year!" The Doctor held up the fruit proudly. "It's far better than the Beebong fruit." Rose looked sort of...relieved...Wait a minute... Did she really falk for...
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
well... looked like he won that one
Amy chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You should've gone with "forget the fruit. Why don't I just shag you senseless?" That would've been hilarious XD loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Omfg this is adorable. And interesting XD ahhh I don't usually enjoy smutty stuff but this omg I'm dying X3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ok this isn't a review but that's an interesting story 0-0 hehehe
AP chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Good...lord...this story sent shivers down MY spine. :D Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I just can't. Ohhh my god. Amazing writing.
Could be just a 0.000000000001% bit more fine-tuned by making him say "Rose Tyler" instead of just "Rose."
Aaaaah awesome chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Is this fanfiction or fruitfiction?!
MWAH chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I don't really do subtle or serious reviews, so: barnyard pyjamas, orgasm fruits, sex jokes which make me want to scream with arousal and the Doctor getting more and more sexually frustrating with each word. HOW IS THIS NOT PERFECT IN EVERY WAY?!
ATrueGryffindor chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was hilarious. You have a real talent for humor fics!
beccaspad chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
cool! I think that was entertaining :)
so is the Doctor comparing himself to a fruit... well then :P
RosePond chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was brilliant! Why isn't there a part two to this? Or a part twelve? Please continue! :D
LexVictoriaX chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Brilliant! I absolutely adored it...You got both characters down pat!