Reviews for Attrition
ChangingTheCircumstances chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Simply because of the level of violence I would rate this as a M but beside that everything else is most defiantly T rated. It's only the violence that would probably push this up to an M. Good story line, especially for a one-shot.
gooddaytoyou chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
sweet, very sweet.

I like the team's reaction.

especially Foreman's comment.
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Amazing story!
the.forsaken.dumpster chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Rating-

Language: not enought to warent an M

Violence: probably safe as a T (I've seen worce)

Depiction of (hardy) sexual situations: mild

Depiction of homophobia: not extream enough to warent an M

I'd say T is fine (my advice is never up the rating of a fic on the advice of someone who dosn't tell you WHY. Espeshally a slash fic, some people think the very fact that we -gay folk- exist is enough to warent a M)

Story-

LOVE! It's well writen, the charicters appere to be in charicter (though I'll concour with T'eyla that they're too 'hard' or stoic when being beaten, but otherwise good). Chase's comment is hilerious, btw.

I appreciate the realistic reactions to their relationships :) Reasuring as it is to see storie where homosexuality or bisexualiy are considered not worth batting an eyelid over, the world isn't always that kind, and it's good to see the issues often faced by being with someone of the same gender accnolleged.
allison206 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
(: Cute.
g0shawk chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aww, it's so sad and sweet and very in character! Nice job :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
The saddest thing about this fic is that the situation is very real... The world hates for love.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great fic! Loved the 'moving in' conversation, very House.
donttouch chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I like
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wonderful job on this story! House is such a difficult character to write for because he is witty pretty much all the time, even in situations where one probably wouldn't be witty. But, you seemed to say things that House would say. Plus, I know that it's hard to write slash without having it get into sappy land, but you steered clear of it. Very well done. :]
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“For once, could you ask me to do something for reasons that aren’t entirely practical?”

“You mean “Move in with me because I love you”? Why must people insist upon making me state the obvious?”

Xdd this lines are funny! well, I hope that bastered whp have hurt HW had been arreasted, eitherwise...
T'eyla chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I enjoyed this very much. I liked the way you displayed homophobic behavior in a way as it unfortunately isn't uncommon. I also thought that both House and Wilson were IC.

Minor concrit: At some points (eg the scene when the bikers beat them up) I thought your characters were a little too tough. But that might just be me ;).

About the rating. R-rating (or M, as it's called here on is not for f-words, and it's not for minor to average violence as it's displayed here in this fic. If it were a movie, it'd be rated PG-13 (which equals T). If the anonymous reviewer doesn't want her daughter to read stuff like this, well, she should keep her away from the internet altogether.

Thanks for an enjoyable and realistic story!
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i was almost crying when you got to the bit about remembering who the president was. and the “I might as well get it over with. I don’t want them hanging around outside my room anyway – how will the hookers get in?” line. tres house-ish.

very very sweet. heart-hurting sweet.
The Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Sweet. And more realistic than many slash fics where everyone is so happy for the couple. Very in character too, which is difficult.

And this isn't an M fic, a T is enough. M is for detailed sex, and a lot more detailed violence than this.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This is an awesome story! Are you planning on writing more? Would love it if you did! I just love this story!