Reviews for The Art of Deception
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This was cute!:)
MnC21 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Awwww, this story is indeed amazing! So sweet and cute! I have been reading the whole story for the last hour or two, and I don't get bored at all! It's too awesome! I don't find the relationship grow awkwardly. In my opinion, it seems so naturally XD
And, sorry, I feel bad for not reviewing each chapter. Gomen nasai..
Neji and Sakura, ooooooohhhhh, they are destined to be together! Say, is there a sequel?
Sincerely,
MnC21
incredibleivy chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
AWWWW. How sweeet. :3 love your story.

-Shana
incredibleivy chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Sasuke's such an asshole for being jealous! This is in fact a NejiSaku which i am currently supporting. ;) I'm Sasuke's lover. lol :D great chapter btw.

-Shana
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
omg sasuke is jealous !
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
:o so Kabuto's got an interest in Sakura?
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is the first NejiSaku I've read; so far so good!
alphaladywolf chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Great story.
cherryhystrix chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It is really difficult to find GOOD hetero Naruto fanfiction lately, but I'm lovin' this story, forreal. I know you updated this forever ago but I stumbled upon it and I've only read two paragraphs, but you got me with this. I'm looking forward to reading this and your other stories. :3
Xxmiss-foxX chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
This is uber cute! This story is really sweet. It's like my strawberry shortcake when I'm sad! I really really liked it! One of the best stories I've read, it's just sad that the ending was a little rushed but it's still cute! Please make more HyuugaXSakura! Thanks! :D
Analyze chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Aaaaw. Kawaii fac XD
Lia113 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I have held this in for the whole story and now I'm going to say it: THIS WAS SO KAWAII! lol

That was simply the cutest NejiSaku fanfic that I have ever read! Most of them are just random but this one was really cute and adorable and protective and amazing and did I mention cute? ;) lol but yeah. LOVED it :) Can't wait for more!

-Lia
Cylinder chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I know this is an old story for you now and there's a chance you've taken into accord all of the advice that reviewers have given you, but I think it'd be good for me to write a few pointers.

1) I don't like the way Sakura isn't herself. In my fics, I write Sakura as someone I would like to be and try to take on her personality. In this, you may as well have put your own name instead of hers. Hence the reason I only read to the end of chapter 1 and then completely lost the will to continue.

2) The moment I read in a multi-fic chapter about the attraction being there INSTANTLY, I look for a different one. The whole point is to lengthen the attraction and show how it develops. Like with confusion and accidents, etc. This can be different in some cases, but in a fic like this it would be a lot more necessary.

3) Your writing is good, but I found that it was very solid. For example, after a scene with Ino you instantly burst into an explanation about how Sakura and her came to be friends again. It's not entirely necessary to include this - just having them as friends would be enough.

4) I know your writing has probably improved a whole ton more over the past few years (not that your writing here was bad - if anything, it's better then mine x_x;) I just think it's still important to consider ways to get better.

If you've taken any offense to this, I apologise. I really didn't mean it, I was just giving some friendly advice. I wouldn't mind receiving some in return on my own fics.

Anyway. Good writing.
moonshine86 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Aw, this story was just so sweet and cute! Truly loved it!
KaT stah chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I'm so gonna keep reading this! It's funny and I love your nejisaku stories!