Reviews for Meant to Be
suxa chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
Your writing is definetly grasping and so is the plot.
Cannot wait for chapters
So please hurry.B-D
Aleina Tempest chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Oh devious little Cameron...
Aleina Tempest chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Haha I loved this chapter. Loved the humor between Chase and Cameron. And I especially loved House's last remark and dramatic exit.
MLN chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
i hope you continue this story. I would like to see how it goes.
da3lech chapter 23 . 3/6/2010
A very good fic...Why haven't you been able to finish it?

I'm sure many of your readers would wish it... :)
vanillabean18 chapter 24 . 7/4/2009
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! YOU ARE LIKE MY FAVORTIE PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
Loving this story! I've really enjoyed Cameron pranking House back, and really the entire story has been enjoyable. Please don't give up on this! Especially after the season finale we need more Hameron!
holmsie chapter 24 . 5/9/2009
aw, i love the way this story is going, i LMAO with Cameron tricking House and his getting back at Wilson... please add another chapter soon sigh.
little miss michelle chapter 24 . 5/7/2009
so so so good! great story!
DahliaPeesly chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Love it, very cute! Never did like the TB guy, hitting on Cameron too much. House and Cameron are to be together. Cuddy, Chase and that other guy just need to butt out! Or go date eachother or something.
zdinosaur chapter 24 . 4/17/2009
Aw...would be hopelessly romantic if they end up married but it's not House. Heheh ~ toying the idea of confusion over Dr. House and Dr. Cameron-House. That's funny, mean and romantic. Stake a claim to his girl ~ that's believably House ~ primeval.

Thank you, Shli, thank you for your time, effort, passion and love for writing a wonderful masterpiece on my favorite characters. Invigorating! Never mind those who are anti-Hameron. Hey, if it's not your cup of tea, check out the other fanfics. Settle on the ones you like...make this a happy world of fiction. Love you.
zdinosaur chapter 23 . 4/17/2009
OMG! Messing with Catholic schoolgirls now, are we? House a saint? Puh...lez. Pig headed as always, in a lovable way. What is it with Catholic schoolgirl uniform that's so sexy? Have to look for mine now (like I can still fit ~ I'll be Big Bertha). Catholic school girls worship them ~ somehow that makes me smile big time. Naughty, Shli, naughty.
zdinosaur chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
Holy cucumber! That was cool! Shell shocked ! Pow! Take that, House! I knew it ~ House won't be mad at Cameron ~ dragged her to their bedroom he did. Oh...hybrid apartment...awesome cool.
zdinosaur chapter 21 . 4/17/2009
Guffaw! Snort! Tricked again, House! Serves you right! And Cameron's getting diamond earrings... yay Wilson, good choice. Naw...House won't be mad at Cameron but I wonder what he will do to Cuddy and Wilson. Squirm.
zdinosaur chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
LOL! Hawhawhaw! Love this chapter. Love, love, love. House dumbstruck ~ scared of Cameron's reaction. Woot! Woot!Ole! Ole! Go Cuddy! Go Cameron! Hehehe ~ Cuddy had to take a brief moment to calm herself ~ hehehe again.