Reviews for Wishes of The Fallen
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
are u gonna continue the story? i know its bn 4 yrs, but your story is really good!
Lately chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
yay for squallie and cloud! uh...oops for the mising dudes?
ReisukiaSiri chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
agape? lol. There you go again with the spelling. U ment a gasp? or something right? lol

hehe.
Lately chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
ah! it's so nice because when things get bad, you give a bright side and uplifting turn to things. Then, you keep the story interesting with little tragedies that may or may not get fixed. Please continue with this story!
ReisukiaSiri chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
CHEER UP TORRIE! Sad Torrie makes me sad.

ANYWAYS! LOVE IT! lolz xD keep it up
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
*pokes u* Write more. PLEASE? *gets on knees* Im beggin u here. I love ur stories. U have my favorite pairings. lol. Write more soon!
ReisukiaSiri chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
OMG I loved it, so funny. Axel...lol he's always getting yelled at. Is it done yet? Is it Torrie? I liked it update it son if u can

Rachi-chan
Chocolate Orgy chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
YAY I LIKES! /SMILES, NODS, FAVES/
Water-gem chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Aww...Cuteness. I like it. Your stories are good!
Casey.Clearly chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Aerith has a brake down! YES! And Cloud and Squall get togeter! FUCK YEAH!
Casey.Clearly chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I was all reading the chapter and blah.. the power went out again. I was all 'Bitch!'. Anyhow. Good chapter my puppy..

Casey

P.S.: Like the new nickname?
Karrissarella chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Will you take forever with the next chapter too? -.-
Casey.Clearly chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Got around to reading it! - Yay me. I didn't want to review all the chapters so. Three reviews in one!

Chapter 1: You changed the POV alot... Alot! It was strange. Riku is a emo puppy. BAILEY! They are (were) going to Bailey! YAY! My last name is Bailey.. you know this. I didn't know who most of the people were in the end so I have nothing to say to that.

Chapter 2: Yay! He asked! HE F-ING ASKED! YAY! Poor Xemnas (who I don't know). Getting asked all of these questions and stuff at a good part of his book but it turning out that the guy he didn't like turned out to be the daddy. Ha. And to Riku at the end of the chapter. Chin up little Emo kid.

Chapter 3: I hope Yuffie Killed Aerith withe sandwich. Blah. Squall you wlked in on the almost (not really) killigloves of Aerith. You ass. YES! They are going to make love in my store! Nevermind! GODDAMNIT KAIRI! YOU BITCH! YOU MEGA BITCH! YOU GR. I hope she gets ran over by a truck. This Larxene person is going to have a baby.. baby..baby. Thats funny.. "Who else fucks me every night?" Proud guy: "Me" All manish like..

I still think Kairi should get ran over by a truck and die. F-ing die. And then everyone would become emo. But me. I would laugh.
Karrissarella chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
What in your right mind would you possibly think it'd be a good idea to stop the chapter there! GAH! Poor Kairi...*hugs her* Hmm I'll find a hot girl she can hook up with.
RememberMeForever chapter 3 . 6/27/2006