Reviews for What goes on in the Mountain
midnightread chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like it, very funny
Von chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
(Roars with laughter)

That is so cool! Hah hahahaha.. and I can actually see something like that happening, for 'staff morale'. After all, they work in constantly stressful conditions with little contact in the outside world... Hahahahahahaha..

This is awesome!
syzygy13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
The first costume idea for Sam is Dorothy, but I rethought it and realized "Nah, she knows too much about situations to be a silly little girl with a dog from Kansas. Carter is brilliant- Dorothy was not." She could be an astronaut. Or the original chick from Star Trek. Or.. I really got nothing.

But Walter.. oh ho, the plans I have for our dearest Sargeant Walter Harriman.. I'm thinking Radar. Radar O'Rielly. From M*A*S*H. I'ts perfect. Oh so perfect..
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This brilliant and so funny. Please update soon.
Pannecake chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YODA! NINJA's! : )
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
hee hee... funny
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
lol please do more i love it! JJ:P
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
so... what was sam?
AT Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
How about Madame Currie or scarlet O'Hara or Amelia Airhart? I can totally see her in a leather bomber jacket with white t-shirt and khaki pants with a white scarf can't you? Jack would go nuts. Complete with aviator sunglasses of course. I also did a search fo r women astrophysists and came up with Margaret Burbidgee. see link. She was one of the first women astrophysisists and she invented the faint object spectrograph. If you want someone obcure here she is but I have no idea what she would have worn clothes wise and personally i like Amelia better but your choice because its your story.

A Searcher of the Skies - E Margaret Burbidgee.
sophiedb chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Kawasaki? Woohoo!

How about Amelia Earhart for Sam and Walter O'Reilly for Chevron Guy? Maybe a vampire for Janet too *lol*
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
lol thats probably the most random story i've read yet :D keep it up! :D