Reviews for Borderline of Death
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
well, I don't care if it's depressing, I still love it. Besides, life is depressing at some point in peoples life. Though you may not think so...every one has their opinion. Hope you update soon!
LoLo-Fox chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Please Update Soon!

I love this.
girl with all the violets chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
this it utterly fantastic, how sad can you cream is a wise choice... update soon x
LiTtLe PeNgUiNs chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
(claps) is it over? there should be more...
Alexys Funke chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
How sad. and yet VERY romantic. *Tearing up* Up..d..ate!
LiTtLe PeNgUiNs chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
wow... sara doesn't seem suicidal. she's always happy. keep writing and hurry.
LoLo-Fox chapter 6 . 7/12/2006

This is awsome please UPDATE SOON!
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
absolutly fanfastic i've read all 6 chapters and I'd love to hear the rest. keep writing!
girl with all the violets chapter 6 . 7/12/2006 this brilliant and I can't wait for the next chapter x
Alexys Funke chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
That was a CLOSE one. I can't believe he left again. I like it! UPDATE!
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
As another reviewer wrote, diaries can be dangerous things. for they contain the most personal parts of our lives, good and bad,written while the emotions are still raw and evolving.

The writers own words in their own hand can be the most powerful weapon anyone can use against them.

Grissom, with his black and white world view, (The diary is evidence and the evidence doesn't lie) might think it his duty to force help on Sara. If she sees that as a betrayal, and IMHO based on the story she likely would. His well intentioned efforts could easily end in disaster.

On a lighter note - getting Sara out of the way. Especially in some manner that leaves Grissom wracked with guilt. Would free him to renew his relationship with Lady Heather.
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
No one should have to live the horrors of Sara's childhood. But as a fictional character everything about her life is fair game and subject to whatever we want to try on it next. Am hoping for several more angst filled chapters. And as a special treat for those tired of fairy tale endings. All that,"they lived happily ever after" garbage. Could you please, pretty please, make the ending a real tear jerker.
LoLo-Fox chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Keep the chapters coming.
LoLo-Fox chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Gasp! please update soon. I really am looking forward to the next chapter.
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Oh my god! Update ASAP please!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »