Reviews for One of Them
ghettolatina chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
please continue the story i love this so much .PLEAE continue the story its so interesting. soooo please continue for me. :)
latina love chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
U should continue. I love this story ! Please continue for ur fans. And for me. :-) I'll never read ur stories again if u don't continue this story. See that's how much I love this well byee now !

PS: U better continue this story !
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Update soon! This was really great!

I would love to see how this turns out!
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Swwet, I actually get to read a story of yours that isn't already finished. I like going along with the story and seeing how it progresses, this really is an awesome fic. Your an amazing writer, you know?

Hope your having fun in Canada, or are you back already? I've always wanted to visit there, but I want to learn to speak French first.

Anyways, theres nothing really I could think that was wrong with this, so I'll wait for an update.

Loved it,

Ellie
naturaldisaster chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
wow that was depressing. U need to update soon. It's really is Sam and Danny, right? If it wasn't I wouldn't be reading. So? I really like this. How can I make u update. So just do it! PLZ
MalachiteMegan chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Hi! I was searching through finished stories, and I found "Outcasts." I loved it, and when I found out that there was a sequel, I jumped at the story. It really is good, so please update soon! I want to find out what happens with Danny and Sam! I'll die if I don't know soon! Please?

heartbroken1
Kirstyn.T chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
Ok, so I haven't read a DP story for a little bit... maybe a big bit, but this chapter was awesome!

Wow. So many problems. Well, this is a great story :)

Bye bye

Love Kirst
your guardian writer chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
please update.

By the way, i'm a big fan of your stories. Especially "Outcast".

Keep on keeping on. :D
The Sleep Warrior chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
AH! OMG, you didn't! Well, you did, and I knew you would...*sigh* It's just so sad! They belong together, and Paulina and Cassie are ruining everything! Sure I know how it ends, but that doesn't make it any happier. :D Keep up the great work! This chapter was awesome, you really paced it well.
Tara P chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
yikes...its a love pentagon...i like it!*evil smile* im guessing that tucker is part of the solution to this mess up.*points to spoiler when he notices dannys neclace* please do more! it an awesome story and it deserves to be finished
Panic i'm here chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
aww that made me cry. Danny I will go scold him right now! *leaves* Haer yelling. *comes back* he deserves that! Now to go kill Justin and Paulina and Cassie. *kills them* my work is done. I'm fianlly happy
midnight-heart chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
How sad! Sam got hurt! So much drama in this story, i feel as though I'm 1 of the characters. Plus, I love the spoilers; gives u a head's up to what is coming. LUV YOUR STORIES!
Save Danny69 chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
poor sam! great chapter! danny better apologize or ill come after him myself (voice in my head-but she doesn't want you to hurt him. Me-your no fun! voice- but you can't kill her characters! me-Fine!) he he i realy wanted to do that! update soon!
Your Secret Valentine chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Oh my lanta...
JenniferRSong chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Nice little chapter. I had to reread the last one though, cause it had been a while. Hm. I don't have much to say right now, except for "Where's my pillow?", so I'll leave this here. I know it's only 5:30, but I've had a very long week at college. See you in the next chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »