Reviews for You Promise
danielle20 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
wow this a great seaqal! i hope you finish it any time soon because i realy want to find out what happens D i know its been forever seence you updated and your still wirking on

"toatal eclipe of the herat" (its great by the way) you for got all about this one.. oh well

great story :D
bluename chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
OMG, I just finnishe reading "I prrmise" which I have to congratulate you for your good job, and now I have finnished reading till the last chapter wirtten of this sequel, and I can tell you that I'm loving it!

soo just reviwing...

Sam divorced?why!she loves Danny..Tucker is right, she is too stubborn

and Danny it's just doing his job, doesn't she remmeber when he was gone to look out for her the chaos in Amity? They need Danny!

but the mayor cliff here is the fact that Sam knows Danny murdered Matt and she doesn't have a clue of what happened..DUN DUN DUN.

Oh and Danny realy should talk to Amy abbout his powers, I mean, hello he is her parent, he can't kept her a secret like his and lied to her all the time!He has never thought about that she can heritate his DNA(oviously)? and that in HIS DNA, is the reason he is half-ghost? well there are things taht never changes, like Danny being clueless lol

And Amy dating Dash's son, Ben, is really, akward I think. But it gives a very interesting theme here, also Amy's powers, I wish Danny knew about it.

-ok now I'm done-

And just to finnish, great storie, hope you update soon, please! hahaha good job, congratulations again..this story is going to my alerts ;)

Best wishes

-bluename
The Sleep Warrior chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
AAH! I didn't review? Why didn't you tell me! ACK! Ugh, stupid work schedule is messing everything up. Anywho, I love it! You really did a great job with revealing stuff little by little; awesome cliffie! Keep up the great work!
nodoubtrox chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
aw i loved the thing with amy and ben! wheres sam?
Aqua91 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Great Chapter Update soon.
Aqua91 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Wow this is really good. Thanks for dedicating it to me :) I couldn't review yesterday cause I had to work and Fanfiction sent me a notice that you updated and I couldn't read the chapter I thought about it for a long time and I knew it would be an awesome chappie. Update soon!
nodoubtrox chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
wow, can't wait for updates! this story is AMAZING!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
WOOHOO! That was awesome! Hah, you really did a great job with everyone's emotions, but I did think the Paulina part was a tad rushed. You could have expanded it a bit more, putting more of what happened in, but otherwise it was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter; I love this one! :D YAY! Keep up the great work!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
*sniff* I reviewed! How could you do this to me? :D lol! At least I have a bit of an inkling as to what's going to happen. *sigh* I really like how you've got everything rolling downhill; and I don't think I expected that bit at the ending. You're doing great! Good luck with getting more reviews; you definately deserve them! :D :P

~~Elyse~~
PROFILEGONEFOREVER chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Oh man! Why did you have to stop so soon? Great story though!

Continue very soon!
Aqua91 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
great chapter update soon
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ah, yes, the complications that are going to come out of this one...I really like the direction you're headed with it, I can tell it's going to be another hit! Keep up the awesome work!