Reviews for Heir to the Dark Lord
Can you send me the missing scence. Thnx
Can you give me the copy of the scene thnx
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Why does Voldemort resort to such a muggle methode of punishment instead of a lower powered Crucio or the likes? *Raises an eyebrow questioningly*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
First: I really like your story thus far.
Second: Incubi are ALWAYS male. They are the male counterpart to the Succibi. Sorry, I can't help but nitpick on that. Lol

You have a very interesting theory on how an incubus works. Much of it is very correct. *Chuckles* I will always have a annoyed twitch whenever I hear that incubi mates for life... but it is a pretty poppular delution, and you may have planned your story around it, so I understand that.

I am curious... Seeing as the reason an Incubus need sex is to steal the life-energy from his partner, how do you manage that theory with sticking to a single mate? Seeing as when an incubus will end up killing the person if he keeps bedding one person too long I mean.

And why did you have Bella, the best fighter, not be the one teaching him the Dark Arts? And no wizarding ettiquettes?
Or is he going to learn all non-hogwarts subjects later? (Tho one would think ettiquette was essential...although from the sound of it, Voldemort has already taught him at least some basics.)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
You are wrong incubi are only male as for female there us a creature called a sucubi that is a female
PiffyEQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I'm so sad this has been abandoned :(
Why do all the good stories get dropped? It makes me cry
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I love the story so far, when's then next update?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Okay so you're obviously never going to update. But I hyst wanted to tell you tht this is the weirdest story ever. :D
But it's really good! Wish you would update in like... The next 10 years?! Whatever. Great story! :P
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I like this. I really wish you hadn't abandoned it. :(
la chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
its sad that it was stopped. im not paying attention to what im doing as u finished reading the chapter and my finger went down to press the next button... and up pops the chapter guide. soo sad. get job. love whats written
harry sirius potter-snape chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Can i have the sex sence
coranglais chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Are you ever going to continue this? It is really good so far...
Venus914 chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
What about the cursed scar on Damon's forehead? I have a feeling that it will be revealed accidentally at Hogwarts. And please, can u make this fic less Weasley? Hermione is a future Weasley so she is included. I hate them!
LandDeathNote chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Need next chapter
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Please, I want that scene, and the following ones ;)