Reviews for Love's Labour Lost
scarletwitch0 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Loved your trilogy. You are a great storywriter. There are so few in , as I've read alot of stories at different sites, and most are trash. I don't even bother to comment. Thanks for the entertainment. Hope to read more from you on this site and Stargate.
AC22 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
This is fantastic!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
WHY? Why did you have to end it? sniff. sniff. Great no, no more the Great WONDERFULLY GREAT. Love love love love lovelove love love love love love it!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Thumbs up for this chapter.:)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
GREAT second chapter.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
So far so GREAT!
Gabs chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
o..m..g... I soo loved this. ALL of theses so very. Awesome.
Mike Belasko chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
Fantastic trilogy, well written, intelligent, and meaningful. But, in the end all I can say is "Wow does it ever suck to be Captain Atom"...sorry this comes having just read "Sins of the Father" and reading "Watching the Watchers". I quote, "He was Captain Atom and the Government wouldn't let him wear pants." LOL! I definitely get around to reading the rest of your stories soon. Though I wouldn't mind another Capt. Atom fic!

p.s Go vigilantes Go (research the name above).
Glod chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
YAY! Finished it, finally! I thoroughly enjoyed this, it's a brilliant story! Thanks!

You had me SERIOUSLY worried right up until halfway through the last chapter that she was going to end up with Captain Atom. I was all set to write out the horrific, angry review. What a relief that it came out just right! PHEW!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Taxxed chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
These stories of yours were amazing; some of the best JLU fictions I've ever read. Truly, the insight into Huntress' personality, her relationship to the Question - a personal favorite, - the triangles, and the way you sometimes kept the fics self-contained but added in those letters by the Question. It was all great, all of it. I'm glad, at the end, she returned to him, I would never have thought of these two together, but JLU proved me wrong: they work, on many levels. Now...Vic's in Gotham in the comics, where's Huntress?

Also, these fics have made me miss the show so much. *sigh.*
brainfear chapter 7 . 8/4/2006