Reviews for All I Have to Do
CookieK2 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Oh, I could kiss you right now! Im so happy about her being pregnant! it was definetly the best decision!
leddy chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
I don't mind the idea of Sara being pregnant, it does happen and quite often at that. I like the way they both reacted to the news. Looking forward to more.
nolongerhere11 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
and a good gut feeling it was! this is great!
Inara Cabot chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
who didnt want her to be pregnant? stupid people. thats beautiful.
Lady Belle chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
awwe...that was so adorable. Very, very good! : )
JuanseyLio chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
i love the baby, thank you ;)

“Moment over.” that was beautiful !
xyber116 chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
I like her being pregnant. This is great and I can't wait for the next chapter.
lisab1986 chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
Well, I didn't necessarily want her pregnant, but seeing as how I haven't disliked anything you've ever written, I trust that I'll be happy with how things turn out. Great chapter - I loved Nick's non-annoyingness, and the timing of the freak outs! I'm looking forward to another chapter!
gsr baby chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
yay! I love baby fics... thanks
Unwrittenkimber chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
Okay, so now I am so sorry for calling you evil. I loved the teams interaction with Sara, worrying about her and fussying over her. Though Nicks interaction with Sara was great. Loved Grissom reaction to the news how he started to wonder how he could love someone he would not meet for months. Best of luck with the rest of your fic.
ayesha-s chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
oh this is so good! love it!
vsky chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
Quite happy here! sigh...they're having a baby!
specialagentspooky chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
Honestly I'm not that big on the whole sara pregnent thing

but I hope you can pull it off, you haven't dissappointed in your past stories so I know it won't be a complete disaster.

anyways good chapter, i loved the whole Marcia Brady comment i thought about it right away when Greg said "football" and "nose"

keep up the good work
The Sacred Feminine chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
She's pregnant isn't she? Yay! Sara and Grissom are having a baby! -Parties-
marchmina chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Great dialogue as always! Grissom is still Grissom wherever the circumstances. But personally, i don't like pregnant-Sara stories. Sometimes, i feel like it makes things less entertaining, plus, I think there's already GSR-and-i'm-pregnant-sara plotline more than enough for everyone's reading so It's getting a little old. Anyways, just my view. :)
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »