Reviews for All I Have to Do
LosingInTranslation chapter 20 . 9/5/2006
"Moment over."

That was really sweet, and I very much enjoyed everyone fussing in their own ways. Especially the "Not-Annoying Guy" Nick. LOL
csmit99 chapter 20 . 9/3/2006
it's great please update soon:)
anneruhland chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
I loved this chapter. The way they talked was great. Life will never be dull for them. And the dance at the end. super romantic.
InterNot chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
YAY! I for one am happy. If it's done right (as it is in this case), pregnant Sara stories can work great and you never fail to dish out amazing stories. By the way, I like your line breaks. Unique. It's like the Kristen Elizabeth trademark ;)
The Sacred Feminine chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Baby likes dancing. I like that line :) Please continue!
sweet-surrender5 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Aw :) soo cute. I have no idea how you came up with the idea for this fic, but it's awesome. Whatever you did...keep doing it!
Immokk chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
I've got to admit I'm in the pool of those who don't like Sara pregnant.
RenLissa chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Going with your gut is good - you can't please all the people all of the time - if it helps, I like the fact that she is pregnant. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CookieK2 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Oh, I could kiss you right now! Im so happy about her being pregnant! it was definetly the best decision!
leddy chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
I don't mind the idea of Sara being pregnant, it does happen and quite often at that. I like the way they both reacted to the news. Looking forward to more.
nolongerhere11 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
and a good gut feeling it was! this is great!
Inara Cabot chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
who didnt want her to be pregnant? stupid people. thats beautiful.
Lady Belle chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
awwe...that was so adorable. Very, very good! : )
JuanseyLio chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
i love the baby, thank you ;)

“Moment over.” that was beautiful !
xyber116 chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
I like her being pregnant. This is great and I can't wait for the next chapter.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »