Reviews for All I Have to Do
katsulas chapter 24 . 4/20/2011
Hi: This is my 1st time reviewing... although not my 1st time reading your words. I have been rereading all of your stories because you are so good at writing about GSR & I have been in need of a fix.

I am sure others have asked... will you ever finish this story? You have left several others undone and I wish you had completed them but I also read your authors notes and understand that it is not always easy to control your muse. But we, I include myself since now you have lured me into this world, are so far in now.
RollWithIt chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
WHAT. This is such an amazing story! You definitely have to continue, it would be much appreciated by all of us.. :) I love every detail in this, so clever. Maybe you could keep writing..? :)
Gotievdudospwb chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
I've just been re-reading this and honestly thought it was finished. I was gutted to find it end suddenly. I loved this story the first time, and again now. I'm sure it's slim, but is there any chance of revisiting this story?

Id love to find out what happens.
Pheonix1995 chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Please Continue, I really want to know if Grissom goes to jail! Please Update! :)
PrintDust chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
Will we ever find out if Grissom goes to jail? lol. Or is this one abandoned forever? Cause I love this fic... just sayin'... :D

I can't review it again because I have already previously.

You're a fantastic writer. The way you spin your stories has me completely drawn into them. I guess that is why I am enquiring, what, 3 years later?
Trahnfisch chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
hey! i really would like to read this story... but i dont read wip stories. so... are you going to finish this piece? please!
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OMg I just finished reading this story or at least what u have posted & I love it so far. I wish u could find the time to update it. Is like to c what the guys reaction would be to SARA preggers & the outcome of the trial, & what happens with the reporter. I hope to read more soon. Thx.
Kristl chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
great story I really hope you come back and finish it I'd love to read more...
SevernSound chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
This is such a great story, what a shame it hasn't been continued.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 24 . 11/11/2009
What happened to the end of this story?
sweetgurl4you chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
awesome story! keep it up!

please update soon D
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 24 . 3/15/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this story! I have hope u didn't totally abandon it (though its been two years). You're an amazing writer and this story is fantastic. I would hate to see it end without a proper ending. )
calicsifan07 chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Hey I just found this story... are you going to finish it...what happened...finish it please... or is the ending in another place. I really was into it.
JaneAire chapter 24 . 10/28/2008
must finish!
KimCSI chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
I'm dying to see what happens!
711 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »