Reviews for All I Have to Do
sprat chapter 15 . 4/27/2008
Great
urabadinfluence chapter 24 . 4/11/2008
great story! dont leave us hanging!
urabadinfluence chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
OMG I cant handle this...I am ready to cry here.
BrookeGreene chapter 24 . 3/26/2008
Okay, so I know this is a fairly old story, but I was going through your stories and reading the ones that didn't sound TOO angsty, because you are an amazing writer. (Which I hate and love you for.) I knew this one would be angsty and in the beginning it certainly was, but I decided to read it anyway; a decision I definitely didn't regret until the very end... See, I was basically assuming that the story would be resolved in chapter 24, but then it wasn't... :-( But, like you said to do, I'm holding out hope that it will eventually be finished, and am putting it on my alert because I really want to see the end of this.
butterflywhisper chapter 24 . 3/25/2008
Please, please finish this story. There is just something so special about this story. It's heart-wrenching how they have finally everything personally and yet have lost so much professionally. Everything could be gone in just a snap of the fingers.

I love all your CSI stories. I see you haven't posted anything recently. I'm hoping you post again soon. You have an amazing talent.
thehoodedsweatshirt chapter 24 . 1/14/2008
So I found this story on a whim thumbing through the CSI fanfiction archives because I needed a Casefile/angst fix, and I must say you have certainly delivered! This is an excellent piece of work, from the quality of the writing to the character interactions. I've read it all in one sitting I've enjoyed it so much. While I know that life can be a complete time consuming bitch, and that it has been the better part of ten months since you've updated, I do hope you'll find the time to finish this. This story is to good to leave unfinished!

Cheers

~thehoodedsweatshirt~
Biffylady chapter 24 . 12/27/2007
Oh, PLEASE tell me there's more to this story! I'm hooked!
rosewingsblu chapter 24 . 12/2/2007
i like your story. i hope you'll continue it. the way you balance the angst and romance is really good. more chapters soon...?
keepsmewaiting chapter 24 . 11/5/2007
Aw man! I so did NOT know that this story wasn't finished. That is so cruel. I would love for you to finish it if you can. It made me cry, by the way. In the way that only really angsty fanfics can- especially ones written by you. And I mean that in the nicest way, seriously )
bears434 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
perhaps you could consider the option of continuing and finishing this story? :D

... haha, great job though :)
Wander52 chapter 24 . 10/31/2007
You know I started out reading this and then stopped cause I don't care for the drama stories as much as the romance, but this one had me hooked...PLEASE write some more on it soon...
JaysEmm chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is brilliant, please come back and finish it, I really need to know how it turns out.

Pretty please, take care.
SA-Kate-937 chapter 24 . 9/25/2007
Absolutely great fic!

I love all of your stuff! It literally keeps me up until the wee hours of the morning! It's almost four in the morning! Haha.

ANyways, keep the absolutely fabulous work up!
quigles chapter 24 . 9/23/2007
You are a good story teller.
cabooklover21 chapter 24 . 9/6/2007
OMG, I just reread this and I still absolutely love it. Are ya ever going to finish it? PLEASE? :)
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »