Reviews for All I Have to Do
KimCSI chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
Oh my, this chapter gave me butterflies!
December Wind chapter 24 . 8/9/2008
December Wind chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Lmao! My roommates bought that magic bullet and the "bonus accessory package"!
My Kate chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
Just rediscovered this fiction...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...he really would do anything because he loves her...please finish this tremendous work soon...thanks for giving us something to enjoy while waiting for season 9 and the "return"...
urabadinfluence chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
the last line says it all:

Sara put her hand against his heart. “I already have it all."

Perfection...simply put.
ProWriter11 chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
The creative process doesn't work on a timetable? Oh, please. You haven't updated this story for 15 months. That's not a timetable. That's a cop-out.

SoS5-16 chapter 24 . 6/24/2008
I know its been a while since you updated this, but you still do CSI GSR fics.. so don't leave this fic in the middle of a the court case.. PLEASE! :D

sprat chapter 15 . 4/27/2008
urabadinfluence chapter 24 . 4/11/2008
great story! dont leave us hanging!
urabadinfluence chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
OMG I cant handle this...I am ready to cry here.
BrookeGreene chapter 24 . 3/26/2008
Okay, so I know this is a fairly old story, but I was going through your stories and reading the ones that didn't sound TOO angsty, because you are an amazing writer. (Which I hate and love you for.) I knew this one would be angsty and in the beginning it certainly was, but I decided to read it anyway; a decision I definitely didn't regret until the very end... See, I was basically assuming that the story would be resolved in chapter 24, but then it wasn't... :-( But, like you said to do, I'm holding out hope that it will eventually be finished, and am putting it on my alert because I really want to see the end of this.
butterflywhisper chapter 24 . 3/25/2008
Please, please finish this story. There is just something so special about this story. It's heart-wrenching how they have finally everything personally and yet have lost so much professionally. Everything could be gone in just a snap of the fingers.

I love all your CSI stories. I see you haven't posted anything recently. I'm hoping you post again soon. You have an amazing talent.
thehoodedsweatshirt chapter 24 . 1/14/2008
So I found this story on a whim thumbing through the CSI fanfiction archives because I needed a Casefile/angst fix, and I must say you have certainly delivered! This is an excellent piece of work, from the quality of the writing to the character interactions. I've read it all in one sitting I've enjoyed it so much. While I know that life can be a complete time consuming bitch, and that it has been the better part of ten months since you've updated, I do hope you'll find the time to finish this. This story is to good to leave unfinished!

Biffylady chapter 24 . 12/27/2007
Oh, PLEASE tell me there's more to this story! I'm hooked!
rosewingsblu chapter 24 . 12/2/2007
i like your story. i hope you'll continue it. the way you balance the angst and romance is really good. more chapters soon...?
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »