Reviews for All I Have to Do
rosewingsblu chapter 24 . 12/2/2007
i like your story. i hope you'll continue it. the way you balance the angst and romance is really good. more chapters soon...?
keepsmewaiting chapter 24 . 11/5/2007
Aw man! I so did NOT know that this story wasn't finished. That is so cruel. I would love for you to finish it if you can. It made me cry, by the way. In the way that only really angsty fanfics can- especially ones written by you. And I mean that in the nicest way, seriously )
bears434 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
perhaps you could consider the option of continuing and finishing this story? :D

... haha, great job though :)
Wander52 chapter 24 . 10/31/2007
You know I started out reading this and then stopped cause I don't care for the drama stories as much as the romance, but this one had me hooked...PLEASE write some more on it soon...
JaysEmm chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is brilliant, please come back and finish it, I really need to know how it turns out.

Pretty please, take care.
SA-Kate-937 chapter 24 . 9/25/2007
Absolutely great fic!

I love all of your stuff! It literally keeps me up until the wee hours of the morning! It's almost four in the morning! Haha.

ANyways, keep the absolutely fabulous work up!
quigles chapter 24 . 9/23/2007
You are a good story teller.
cabooklover21 chapter 24 . 9/6/2007
OMG, I just reread this and I still absolutely love it. Are ya ever going to finish it? PLEASE? :)
CSIhottie001 chapter 24 . 7/30/2007
Please please please please I really really want to find out what happens next. Please add another chapter soon PLEASE!1
Katjo chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Come on. You can't write for this long and then just drop it.
graciebutterfliedgsr chapter 24 . 6/10/2007
Oh wow. I just read this whole story in one sitting. It is amazing, I really hope you update soon!
SharonLouise chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
have just found this and have to say it's really good. any chance of an update?
LOCISVU chapter 24 . 5/19/2007
I can't stand or so months till the next you know what,if Jorja Fox doesn't sign for the next season,they can replace her with another ,can't believe they're married and having a baby.I just hope the trial will end in a good way.
The Smoose chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
this fic is proper good! keep up the fantastic work!
Immokk chapter 24 . 3/20/2007
Something really niggled me about this chapter but I'm going to start with the positives first

* I am glad you updated, though late, it is much appreciated.

* Your update has been well written (as always) and easy to follow.

* The dialogues flow wonderfully, a talent not many of us can master.

* I get a sense of the way all of your charatcers are feeling.

Now to my niggle. It might only me minor and I could very well be incorrect. I don't know much about the law in America but I studied it in Britain and know Canadian law too.

Provocation here and in Canada is a defense only for murder (therefore reducing it to manslaugher). I can understand the self defense/ defense of another angle but the use of the word provocation worried me slightly. I think your stories are always so accurate it would be ashame if the use of the term provocation were to change that.

In courts in UK the word provocation even used there and only once would insinuate that that is what the defense will be.

Maybe you can clarify so I understand the American way of doing things.

I don't mean to be negative and really am glad you update but I've come to expect accuracy and brilliant writing from you and now my expectations are high, I suppose you have given yourself more to live up to!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »