Reviews for All I Have to Do
Serataya chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh, thank God, finally some good old angst again! All GS stories (well almost all of them ) have been so happy lately... Not that I don't like happy...

Well, I like the start of this story, Grissom's happiness and pain and Sara's unexplained departure - I hope you can bring them back together once again.
Ashleigh24 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ah! Tears! OMG...ok, well, you've got me hooked, that's for sure. But hell, you could write a fic about them dancing in monkey costumes, and I'd still be in love with it! lol Can't wait to see where this one's gonna take us (as long as it's somewhere with a happy ending ;) )
IvoryAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Agh! Excellent story, but so, so sad. Please, please let them make up and be happy! (ok, not happy, love the angst) but still! Please, let her unbreak-up with him.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
oh no why Sara? please make them get back together! you, totally, bring Sara and Grissom to life outside of tv, of course. thus I can definitely say you are a marvelous writer! way to go!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great start. You've left me intrigued. Can't wait for more.
csialltheway chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Well done, can't wait to read more of it.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
okay, now that yoy hae my full attention, what's next? I hope that I don't have to wait too long to find out. This chapter certainly reaches out and grabs you.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Argh - you have me totally hooked! Good start, can't wait for more!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is really good, in a torturously evil and angsty kind of way. As Sara has not provided the real reason for ditching Happy:Grissom, I hope you are planning to update soon!
lovalley chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh the angst! Great job! Makes me sad though.
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Dang! Just rip my heart out, why don't you ;)

I anxiously await the next chapter :)
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
ACK! NO! But, but, but...you can't start off a story by breaking my heart! POO on you! Ok ok, I'm just kidding. But at first, you were seriously going to break my heart, because I thought this was a one-shot. THEN I saw the "To Be Continued." Now my broken heart has a chance to be mended, so please, Please, PLEASE continue soon. With a cherry on top! I have a feeling another one of your stories are going in my favorites. Thanks! :)
Turtlebaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Girl, seriously. You know I love your stories. You rock. And you aren't gonna change that as my opinion. :o)

However, I refuse to praise this story until you fix whatever is making Sara so deranged.

I'll be waiting patiently.
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47