Reviews for All I Have to Do
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
no...*sniff* oh I am soo bad! I nearly started crying after that! I am such a wuss! :) lol! Loved this chapter! I'll be waiting for and update! :) Great start! :D
Immokk chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I'm so glad you're back with a new work in progress. This is a brilliant start and I can not wait to read an update.

I loved how vulnerable Grissom was in the chapter and how, despitehim rarely seeming this way, I found it easy to read and believable.

Well done.
Rachibert chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Hooray for the angst! Seriously curious as to what happens next!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ah, poor Gil! I hope Sara will change her mind... As Dante says: "Amor ch'a nullo amato amar perdona" ("Love, that denial takes from none beloved"). Update soon!
interesting chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
usualy i wouldn't like gsr breaking up, but i had read a few of your other stories (which are all really wonderful, bty), so i think, or rather hope, in the end griss/sara will be together, as happened in the other stories.

i do love good angst, and you manage to create that very well, but i'm also a sucker for good endings.

please update as soon as you can, i can't wait to know why is sara leaving griss- just please don't pair her up eith someone else.

susanmary chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wonderful start to this, you have me well and truly hooked. Something awful must have happened for Sara to do this to Griss.
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
They'd better end up back together in the future in your continuation! Although I hate Sara breaking up with Griss, you wrote it really well - I'm impressed with the way you wrote the scene!
Serataya chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh, thank God, finally some good old angst again! All GS stories (well almost all of them ) have been so happy lately... Not that I don't like happy...

Well, I like the start of this story, Grissom's happiness and pain and Sara's unexplained departure - I hope you can bring them back together once again.
Ashleigh24 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ah! Tears! OMG...ok, well, you've got me hooked, that's for sure. But hell, you could write a fic about them dancing in monkey costumes, and I'd still be in love with it! lol Can't wait to see where this one's gonna take us (as long as it's somewhere with a happy ending ;) )
IvoryAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Agh! Excellent story, but so, so sad. Please, please let them make up and be happy! (ok, not happy, love the angst) but still! Please, let her unbreak-up with him.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
oh no why Sara? please make them get back together! you, totally, bring Sara and Grissom to life outside of tv, of course. thus I can definitely say you are a marvelous writer! way to go!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great start. You've left me intrigued. Can't wait for more.
csialltheway chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Well done, can't wait to read more of it.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
okay, now that yoy hae my full attention, what's next? I hope that I don't have to wait too long to find out. This chapter certainly reaches out and grabs you.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Argh - you have me totally hooked! Good start, can't wait for more!
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »