Reviews for All for One and One for All
unknown chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was a VERY SPECIAL story. one of my friends sounds like all three characters in this story.
newts chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
O.o "..." *faves* lmfao good job! OOCness was awesome 2!
thatnekochick chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OMFG This was so funny I mean like HI-larious! I love this! Poor cookie-san, I had talk with him once and it changed my life XD
luvtoushirou14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
...oh wow...that...was...THE...most funniest thing...I have ever read before in my life!

I especially liked how close they were to the cookie. RIP cookie...
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
XD Best story ever!
BeccaBear93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Omg, you made me laugh so much! Loved all the cookie-san psychotic-ness & the KuroFai-ness :D

~Becca
xXYaoi RevolutionXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY!LMMFAO!hehe fai gets naked wiith the cookie XD ans syaoran killed it!Damn you syaoran! lol 5 stars for lmao-ness!
Huggawugga2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I am seriously creeped out now...

...By sheer awesomeness.

FAI X COOKIE FTW
Hikari chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh...um, wow.
lady.grae chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Well that was. . . um . . . interesting. :)
Milsteria chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Lol, best ending ever. xD

My favorite part:

"All the Kuro/Fai shippers know what’s more enjoyable."

That part made me grin. You have definitely entertained the bored people! Hahaha.
niki chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
this is the best thing i've read in a long time! it was so friggin funny i loved it! you should write more stories.
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! ... Okay, well, except maybe that Fai naked part. It somehow gives me the creeps he'll strip off for a cookie. COOKIE-GOODNESS! *goes all hyper*
DayDreamer64 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
At first I was just like, what a cookie? Then I was laughing my ass off when Kurogane said that the cookie was a ninja! Fai was trying to seduce the cookie? And Syaoran killed it! NO! Poor cookie-san! I miss it! LoL. Such a crackish fic but I still loved it! Oh and where's Sakura in all this? Was she busy actually finding the feather? LoL.

D.D64
MightiestHeroes chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Me:I was reading this with my friend and I couldn't stop laughing and I fell on the floor!

My Freind:This was the hilarious-ist story I've ever read!