Reviews for Rhythm of Battle
DeathtechRobotic chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I liked this story .
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yanno, you're the only person who I've ever found who did DemCloud. I think there's another person with a story on here, but I gave up for lack of plot and/or smut. Kudos on your mental anguish, happy hunting for our plot bunnies, and nice work.

-Y
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
:3 Awesome.
amskitty214 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
XD Weirdest pairing ever. I like it, though, very nicely written!
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I absolutely loved this! Although I am a devoted Leon/Cloud, Demyx/Zexion girl; this just grabbed at me and wouldn't let go. I would also like to see some kind of sequel to this, maybe with the tables turned?
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i liked this _
IamTerra chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh boy, two of my persona meet and matched together in a way that actually could have been possible... Steamy and oh so wonderfully written and I never knew I could like Demyx more then I already do since he's already on my top favorite characters list... Just.. Wow... Keep up the good work!
Vaishin chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Crack fics are win. And oddly... Demyx was really in character. I can SO see him doing that for the reason he gave... -laughs-
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
smut!crack really IS the rockness, and I'll freely admit it. This pairing just entered my head, and curious, I searched it. Thank you. Seriously. Because wow. That is one seriously hot crack pairing. XD I wish it would become popular! *has a new mission in life*
forgottenmelodies chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. That was...powerful. You're very musically inclined I guess. Demyx seemed a bit OOC, but hey, it's crack. It can be anything.
Riku's-Kitsune-Mate chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ohmigawd. I love you. 8D I've been looking all over for good Cloud x Demyx fics. x3
Darka Dark chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
i love it. the was to good.
Wicked Seraph chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*reads answer on back of question card* "Smut and crack... Cloud and Demyx..." What the heck? What was the question?

*flips card over* "Name two groups of two things that shouldn't mix well, usually don't, but sometimes do."

I've NEVER read a Cloud/Demyx fic before... quite interesting. :3

I love the music and dance references-it adds depth, I guess one could put it as, and beauty to something that would otherwise be just another smut fic. Skillful execution. Great job!

You've piqued my interest-don't be surprised to see mysterious hits popping up on some of your fics. That'll be me lurking around to see more of your work. _
CaideSin chapter 1 . 7/31/2006