Reviews for Unfaithful
IamAnubis117 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was interesting... I listened to the song on my ipod while i read the story. It's good. I'm surprised i liked a story that wasn't completely terrible to Pete. But i am defently a Sam and Jack fan. Good Story

IamAnubis117
PaulrissaRahany chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love this story! It's so sad, but so perfectly written at the same time. D
Tirol78 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey, this was a really good story. I guess it's ok that you were nice to Pete lol, I wouldn't have been. ) I enjoyed it though. Go Sam and Jack!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That's a good story. When I first heard that song I actually thought of Sam and her situation with Pete and Jack. But that was beacuse I had just been watching SG-1. Anyway great story.
kittn chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
You know, I never got why people were so hostile towards Pete. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and I get that we wanted Sam with Jack, but still. Very nice!
Natters chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
pete friendly... i almost felt sorry for him ... nah, i don't! ;) fab as usual
Buffy2204 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I'm not a great Pete fan but I do feel sorry for him. He never had a chance, poor love. You just can't get in the way of something like that. A good powerful peice of writing, very nice.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was one of your best pieces (in my humble opinion).

To the favorites it goes!

Good job.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
aww ::hugs Pete:: I'm happy for Sam and Jack but still feel bad for Pete. great story, i quite enjoyed it, well done
Aria Rayn chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'm sorry but I have to say it: AW.

VERY sweet :) Makes me all fuzzy inside

*/*
Rockin Chick chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
its a great story and everything, but I prefer that Sam actually kills Pete... Make life SOO much better for all of us...