Reviews for Love Will Lead You Back
Opalbrat chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Love this! I hope you add more.
Cate925 chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
this is a great semma fic, i love it! i hope you'll update it soon!
JEWLEE94 chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Terrific! I felt like I was really there inside that story. Really hot feelings going on that have been pent up for too long. I love how Sean found Emma again. That is just too romantic. Please continue this! I want more of this romance. Semma is love.
RouletteDares chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
Oh sugar honey iced tea, you're back! I love you, I worship you. You have NO idea how happy I am that you decided to add on another chapter. It will do me good for another few months.

I love how you had the two clear out the fog right away.. Straight and to the point. LOVE IT! This is exactly how I picture Emma and Sean in an "adult" relationship. MORE! Feed me Seymour. ha.
funnechick chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I'm so glad you updated! And this chapter was definitely the best yet! Sean and Emma are so clicking again and the passion between them is written very well!

UPDATE SOON!
LuLuOceanEyes chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Awesome story so far. I really hated having this chapter end right when they were getting to the good stuff. You should have more of that in future chapters. Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon. :)
shinylicious chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I loved this chapter :)
heelsandhoodie chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
so when i read and something just adorable happens i get this whole butterfly flip flop stomach thing and thats when i know something is good ... 1st chapter of this story i got that and the second ... your probably not going to update this but you have any unbeta'd part of this could you send it to me? i'm really loving this story and its nicely done thus far.

and semma is so darn cute!
Sebi chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Wow, I wish you would continue this fic. The premise is good and very original.
funnechick chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Haha, I knew it! I knew she was Tracker's! Emma just jumped to conclusions...that's what she's best at! When she saw the pictures on the refrigerator, all she had to do was ask "Is she your's?" and that would've been solved easily, oh well. But it must be fate or something that they met each other at that club, I really hope you haven't stopped writing on this story, it's awesome! And I really want to read the next chapter!
ENSC28 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Wow, I can't believe I missed this story until now. Very original - and yet somehow you've managed to keep them in character (adult verisons of in character, that is). I love it. Please continue soon. :)
Tweek's Panda chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Holy cow.

All I can say is...wow. Just wow.

You have to update this soon.

TP
Tears of Mercury chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Hey, I don't know if the next chapter is just taking you awhile to finish or if you've decided to put this story on hold, but I really hope that you continue, and soon! :) I love Sean and Emma and this fic is well-written.

"What's it like to be a daddy?" I asked.

"Hell, I dunno," he said, "Ask Tracker."

That was PRICELESS! ROFL. I was thinking that that was the case, but it was still funny to see Emma's reaction. Again, please update soon.
Tammywammy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aww cute! theyre my favorite couple of all time
iamjg chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
impressive. i love the story. it is well done. i liked the ending of the chapter. the way the facts were presented made the reader believe miley was sean's. then you realize in the end that your wrong but in retrospect the reader is only reading it in emma's pov. but that is what helps the storyline. i love it. continue writing. you have a new reader now. hehe.