Reviews for The Code Breaker
Saissa chapter 27 . 4/22
Very interesting story. You write so well.
Cannot believe I have not discovered you before now.
I have been reading HP Fanfic on this forum for 2 years!
Rstewart0516 chapter 21 . 4/21
ugh you kinda ruined Voldemort by having him interact with Claire like that. Voldemort doesn't have any sexual desires whatsoever. None at all. I really good you don't expound upon that much more because it's terrible characterization tbh.
Rstewart0516 chapter 10 . 4/19
Uncle Draco is the best thing ever and Laney is my favorite OC
Y don't u visit Orion - the thestral u trained or hagrid's hippogriff
Nooooooooo, I don't want them to be a couple! Sure they can be somewhat friends but anything beyond that upsets me. Besides I was hoping this story did not have a couple with the main character.
I don't want a couple in this fic but otherwise this is fic is only second to its prequel.
Is draco going to be the godfather?
Is Draco going to be the god father or is it going to be Harry or someone else? I ... just had to ask!
kyri17 chapter 27 . 9/15/2016
Great story but you suck for leaving it on that note! haha good thing the 3rd story is up!
im off to go read (:
kyri17 chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
I know it soumds bad, REALLY BAD but id trade Ron for Fred in a heartbeat
kyri17 chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
HORRAY FOR SIRIUS
kyri17 chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
Another wonderfully written up there. Although I have to say don't like a casual lucius iswith the dark lord. I feel like he would slap him into next week
But of course this is your story
kyri17 chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
I am absolutely IN LOVE with boggert Draco. what a new and interesting concept. its honestly awesome.
kyri17 chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
I feel like Draco and Bill's relationship grew to strong too quickly. I dont think Draco would consider Bill as a brother in such a short time (i mean yes a year is long but for the Slytherin Prince?) also although I do think that Dumbledore would have sent bill a letter I dont think he would have sent Bill a Parent letter from school. Of course I realize that this is of course not a cannon story and you are doing what Fanfiction authors do best, take your own creative path, im just goving my opinion. I love the story regardless.
kyri17 chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
I have to say i love the Harry/Hermione pairing you got going. i was hoping Draco/Hermione since they are roomates however i love the ships you have going. I dont think Ive read a story with Harry/Hermione so im looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Also i am SoOOOO happy that im reading these stories after youve finished them. i would lose my mind if i had to wait for updates. anyways great story!
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »