Reviews for The Code Breaker
kyri17 chapter 27 . 9/15
Great story but you suck for leaving it on that note! haha good thing the 3rd story is up!
im off to go read (:
kyri17 chapter 24 . 9/15
I know it soumds bad, REALLY BAD but id trade Ron for Fred in a heartbeat
kyri17 chapter 23 . 9/14
kyri17 chapter 18 . 9/13
Another wonderfully written up there. Although I have to say don't like a casual lucius iswith the dark lord. I feel like he would slap him into next week
But of course this is your story
kyri17 chapter 15 . 9/12
I am absolutely IN LOVE with boggert Draco. what a new and interesting concept. its honestly awesome.
kyri17 chapter 10 . 9/10
I feel like Draco and Bill's relationship grew to strong too quickly. I dont think Draco would consider Bill as a brother in such a short time (i mean yes a year is long but for the Slytherin Prince?) also although I do think that Dumbledore would have sent bill a letter I dont think he would have sent Bill a Parent letter from school. Of course I realize that this is of course not a cannon story and you are doing what Fanfiction authors do best, take your own creative path, im just goving my opinion. I love the story regardless.
kyri17 chapter 8 . 9/10
I have to say i love the Harry/Hermione pairing you got going. i was hoping Draco/Hermione since they are roomates however i love the ships you have going. I dont think Ive read a story with Harry/Hermione so im looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Also i am SoOOOO happy that im reading these stories after youve finished them. i would lose my mind if i had to wait for updates. anyways great story!
kyri17 chapter 5 . 9/10
this story is getting gooooood
kyri17 chapter 1 . 9/9
Looks like this is going to be another good one !
jessicamathews65 chapter 27 . 9/5
Still awesome
Ronnie chapter 1 . 6/29
Okay, just finished The Code and was excited for the possibility of a sequel, now I see there are FOUR :O Are you trying to steal all of my time? I must occasionally be productive! (jk thank you very much) 3
Zia chapter 23 . 6/9
I'm not an emotional person but i cried like a baby when reading about sirius:D
Sofia Ottoman chapter 27 . 5/16
This has been a brilliant, epic read.
Lies of a Silver Tongue chapter 27 . 3/4
Hey! I love this entire series so far. I first saw the last one, but then read that I was part of a series so of course I had to go back and read them all. Anyway, I'll leave a different review on the newest one when I get around to reading it, but I was just wondering if I could maybe possibly use the signing idea in some of my stories? I really like it and it's super cool. If you don't want me to, though, I completely understand.
Kris Senju chapter 27 . 1/13
bruhhh you ended it here. it was finally getting good
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »