Reviews for The Code Breaker
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 26 . 7/5
Absolutely loving this story. One thing though about this chapter seemed pretty off. If sirius was actually disowned in full like you wrote then he could not have inherited the grim old place... right?
Awesome! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD...
The DeVil's eyes chapter 21 . 6/2
I hope I can skip some chapter, but you just had to put some interesting fact and plot in each chapter, ugh, sometimes I know I hate you,
ahaha
I need to study, but I can't keep my mind off and keep think about this story, so...
The DeVil's eyes chapter 5 . 6/2
When I read this, I think it will be interesting if you make some oneshoots about what they think when they found out how smart (genius) draco...,
but then, I remember the decoding,
no, I think it's best if you just continue with the code series -the decoding and the end, isn't it?- any other project will be welcome latter,
ahahaha
Callie chapter 11 . 3/3
Hermione is annoying. She has no respect for Draco, his time, or his privacy. And eavesdropping? Creepy.

LOVE this story...sorry I haven't reviewed before...got caught up in it, it's so damn good!
tH1s chapter 27 . 2/21
You know I hate your for making a great story that I really have to finish reading. And curse my luck I have to find it when It's almost time for finals.
Professor-Hope chapter 6 . 1/9
I'm loving this series so far - the relationship you had between Bill and Draco in 'The Code' was absolutely wicked.

I'm thinking so far, that this story is slowly going merge into a Draco/Ginny relationship, am i right?

I really don't like Ginny - please dont take offense at that- and i usually avoid stories that have her as a character in more than just passing.
However, because i like the story so far, i'm going to continue, because i also really like your writing style!
Your Bill is awesome!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Hmmmm. When will Draco use his animal form?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Ohh my. He can write physic papers and write symphonies. Sounds like a hot catch.
Miss Anne Thropist chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
I have just read both these stories in one day, and you have made me cry. A good kind of cry, though. I have previously struggled with suicidal thoughts/attempts and drug use, and Draco's scenes were beautiful, and ugly and true. You have made a true masterpiece.
CordiallyYours chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Did I mention that I love Pansy here too? (the way you portray them...)
CordiallyYours chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Usually, I dislike Ginny's character...(or maybe the way she is portrayed?) but in any case, I love her character here, in your story! Im loving your series...really. Im serious. (/)
azure1996 chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Love it
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Good start to another great story.
poppaeasabina chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
All of this romance is so revolting. Worse, it's hackneyed. I try to skip as fast as I can, but I don't want to miss any of the ACTUAL PLOT. BTW, when I was dating, my mother told me that "I'm not interested" was a perfectly good reason for not dating anybody, and that boys who teased and demanded better reasons and refused to take NO for an answer were committing sexual harassment. I don't think it's cute when Ginny does it.
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »