Reviews for The Code Breaker
Heyyyyyy chapter 15 . 4/4
Omg this is one of my favorite fics ever written! I don't have the words to describe how amazing it is. Although now I'm neglecting all my school work soooooooo :P but regardless this fic is amazing in every sense of the word.
dcrawford chapter 10 . 3/30
I’ve noticed that you tend to use the word insure when you should be using ensure. The easiest way to think of the difference between insure and ensure is that insure, and related words, such as insurance, can be associated with the idea of being “in case something bad happens.” Ensure can be thought of in terms of making sure that something happens, good or bad, but usually it is associated with making sure that something good happens. In short, you INsure something with INsurance INcase something bad happens. You can ensure that you use insure correctly if you remember this simple trick.
SeaGirl.Oceans chapter 8 . 2/15
there is something innately fascinating about french draco
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2020
I actually love your story because you have Draco and Hermione in a head's tower and it's not Dramione.
Nysta chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
Gah. Why'd they let such sensitive information lie around so openly..
Jimena chapter 22 . 11/24/2020
This is official, best Bill quote ever- 'You use that word too much. I think you've forgotten its original meaning'
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
I have read all of your stories and I really like the way you make the relationship more natural, like it does not seem totally fake.
Nika chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
Love the story. Great writing. The Harry/Hermione relationships makes me cringe. They've been too well established as brother&sister for that not to be gross. But the Bill&Draco story is really sweet and well written. I'm just going to skip any of the romantic parts bc Draco&Ginny also yuk, he's too smart for her. But the rest of the story is amazing. Especially Bill and Draco's POV. Thank you for writing this.
Madame Mermaid chapter 21 . 5/20/2020
PS: Just noticed - I actually meant 'The Code Breaker', not 'The Decoding' in my review on the revised 'Code' just now. -.- Sooorrrryyy for being confusing...
Apart from the rather bad Latin (really can't help noticing that, it's my job...), I love this chapter, and especially the way you give us insight into Lucius' thoughts and memories. It's one of my favourite moments in the whole series, seeing all these people captured at one particular moment in time. But the whole 2nd installment is incredible - gets better with each chapter, really. 'The Decoding' is wonderful, too, very rich in details, small storylines etc., but I feel you've lost yourself in Draco's genius there, and 'The Code Breaker' is much more compact and to the point.
Cheerio, write to you soon!
The Jingo chapter 27 . 2/25/2020
Good fic
Kathythomas chapter 23 . 2/9/2020
I am soooo happy Sirius is back! He's always so much fun. Lol
Kathythomas chapter 22 . 2/8/2020
Absolutely LOVED the way Draco tricked the idiots by bringing Sirius back speaking in a low voice they couldn't hear! He IS a genius lol.
Kathythomas chapter 17 . 2/7/2020
I can't believe you had Draco captured! Hopefully the evil ones don't find his notes that he left On His Walls!
At least Laney is safe.
Let's see how you're getting us out of this hole now :-.
How can you comment on new reviewers that just found these stories?
Great writing!
Kathythomas chapter 10 . 2/7/2020
I hope you're feeling better after your accident!
Love that Draco has a niece and she has already changed him for the better. :)
Suburato Nanami chapter 5 . 1/20/2020
Is the D/G going to be to a minimum? Because I really can’t bring myself to ship it past a certain point but I love this series so I wouldn’t want to drop it.
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »