Reviews for The Code Breaker
Callie chapter 11 . 3/3
Hermione is annoying. She has no respect for Draco, his time, or his privacy. And eavesdropping? Creepy.

LOVE this story...sorry I haven't reviewed before...got caught up in it, it's so damn good!
tH1s chapter 27 . 2/21
You know I hate your for making a great story that I really have to finish reading. And curse my luck I have to find it when It's almost time for finals.
Professor-Hope chapter 6 . 1/9
I'm loving this series so far - the relationship you had between Bill and Draco in 'The Code' was absolutely wicked.

I'm thinking so far, that this story is slowly going merge into a Draco/Ginny relationship, am i right?

I really don't like Ginny - please dont take offense at that- and i usually avoid stories that have her as a character in more than just passing.
However, because i like the story so far, i'm going to continue, because i also really like your writing style!
Your Bill is awesome!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Hmmmm. When will Draco use his animal form?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Ohh my. He can write physic papers and write symphonies. Sounds like a hot catch.
Miss Anne Thropist chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
I have just read both these stories in one day, and you have made me cry. A good kind of cry, though. I have previously struggled with suicidal thoughts/attempts and drug use, and Draco's scenes were beautiful, and ugly and true. You have made a true masterpiece.
CordiallyYours chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Did I mention that I love Pansy here too? (the way you portray them...)
CordiallyYours chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Usually, I dislike Ginny's character...(or maybe the way she is portrayed?) but in any case, I love her character here, in your story! Im loving your series...really. Im serious. (/)
azure1996 chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Love it
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Good start to another great story.
poppaeasabina chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
All of this romance is so revolting. Worse, it's hackneyed. I try to skip as fast as I can, but I don't want to miss any of the ACTUAL PLOT. BTW, when I was dating, my mother told me that "I'm not interested" was a perfectly good reason for not dating anybody, and that boys who teased and demanded better reasons and refused to take NO for an answer were committing sexual harassment. I don't think it's cute when Ginny does it.
poppaeasabina chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Okay, it seems reasonable that Draco is not ENTIRELY a natural with little girls. I also note that Malfoys believe in massive retaliation and that the best defense is a violent offense. Harry seems to be very quick on the uptake here, which is a nice change from the books.
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
[And besides, it will give you a chance to meet the other code breakers.] Why should the code breakers know each other? Hasn't Dumbledore ever heard of cells? Idiot. Really, Dumbledore is going to get them all killed.
Reedtanguera chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Seriously, I already thought your scene involving Draco driving a Cadillac convertible away from broom-stick riding Death Eaters was one of the most entertainingly memorable scenes I'd read in a fanfic but then you had to include Voldemort and co doing the electric slide. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Lol, BAMF!Draco 3 French!Draco is hot.
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »