Reviews for The Code Breaker
Anon11 chapter 21 . 10/24/2019
I know this is a bit late... but I'm excited! .
Anon11 chapter 18 . 10/24/2019
Y U TRYING TO MAKE ME SHIP DRACO AND RON? or maybe it's just me.
Frosty chapter 27 . 8/10/2019
I'm pretty sure it's been 3 weeks, do you have a title now? or an idea of the title
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 27 . 1/28/2019
Great story! I love Lucius' turmoil over Draco. You've done a great job filling out Bill's character to make him real and lovable. Can't wait for the next story.
kate katie roe chapter 4 . 11/12/2018
l
SilverDragon1218 chapter 27 . 11/7/2018
This. Was. AMAZING! Epic! Brilliant! I’ve loved every second! Oh my goodness, the emotions, the plot, the character development, the quality of every single sentence! I’m really looking forward to reading The Decoding.

I don’t know how many heart attacks you’ve given me with this fic. I’m exhausted. But it was so worth it.

You really make people understand Dracos character. That last chapter I swear was more then my heart could take, I’m betting it gets even more deep later on.

Lucius just confuses me! He cares in a weird twisted way but doesn’t give a shit about his sons at the same time?! His character is very well done.

I hope Draco finds happiness. I have so much more to say but I’m very excited to continue reading! Thank you so much for this spectacular piece of fiction!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/9/2018
Damn. So good.
E chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
Oh my word. This is one of the best chapters I've read on this website I think. You don't happen to write original fiction by any chance, do you?
E chapter 18 . 9/27/2018
And this is the first time you've specifically mentioned Draco as being left-handed, although it's been implied a few times. I like that, how you've managed to make something unusual be completely normal and a 'well duh' of the story almost without notice.
Scout chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
Hello,
I've being cramming your story for the past 24 hours and I wanted to say that this chapter-what with its philosophical rhetoric on Fate and Destiny- was absolutely incredible.
Keep up the good work!
-Scout
Saissa chapter 27 . 4/22/2017
Very interesting story. You write so well.
Cannot believe I have not discovered you before now.
I have been reading HP Fanfic on this forum for 2 years!
Rstewart0516 chapter 21 . 4/21/2017
ugh you kinda ruined Voldemort by having him interact with Claire like that. Voldemort doesn't have any sexual desires whatsoever. None at all. I really good you don't expound upon that much more because it's terrible characterization tbh.
Rstewart0516 chapter 10 . 4/19/2017
Uncle Draco is the best thing ever and Laney is my favorite OC
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
Y don't u visit Orion - the thestral u trained or hagrid's hippogriff
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Nooooooooo, I don't want them to be a couple! Sure they can be somewhat friends but anything beyond that upsets me. Besides I was hoping this story did not have a couple with the main character.
1,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »