Reviews for Secrets Exposed
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Would you please continue with the story, or at least make a re-write out of this? You haven't publish a single new chapter for at least 7 years already. SEVEN YEARS.
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Nice story. I actually fidgeted when he was about to change back. Yukiko-san, you're making me sulk *laughs mentally*

Aside from occasional name mistakes (e.g. "Professor Megure" in a previous chapter), this one's good... I do advice that you make the transformation process, at least, a lot more painful. Sometimes, like the 2nd time after the Shiragami-sama case, it doesn't seem to be that painful, but normally, yeah, a real pain, literally.

Great! :)
New Universe Returns chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Oi! What happened?! What happen to you?! Why didn’t you continue?! I really loved this one! Would you please continue with this one!

Anyway, if Shinichi decided not to hide anymore, then the rest of the characters of Detective Conan (and soon the characters from Magic Kaito also) should also know as well. Don’t forget about Masumi Sera.

And as for Kaito Kuroba, Kaito should also reveal his secret to Aoko, Aoko’s dad, and the other characters of Magic Kaito. Akako should also reveal herself to them too. And I hope Kaito would reveal his deepest feelings to Aoko.

What do you think it will happen when the people of Detective Conan and Magic Kaito meets?

Oh, and can you correct the grammar and spelling errors?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
cool dude
New Universe Returns chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
This is the best DC fanfiction story ever! I wonder if Sonoko and Kazuha will also know about this? It will be totally awesome if they know, Ran might tell them (sorry Shinichi). How long is it until you update the next chapter. You said that there will be a Kaitou Kid arc pretty soon. I hope you can still continue with this story. Please update. Pretty Please! Pretty Pretty Please!
Chibisuke123 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
I love it! Totally! Next Chappie please *saying with puppy eyes* ... Oh, and thanks dor making ayumi jealous over ran .. 'Coz sometimes ayumi is a li'l annoying for me -_-" ...

Chibisuke123-
anitahailey chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter as well as the other ones. Please continue writing this story.
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I wish you would continue this
Aslook chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Great fic! Please Update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Fates Illusion chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
This story is great! It's not abandoned is it? That would be sad, especially as Kaito was supposed to come in 3 If it's not abandoned then I can't wait to read the next chapter... whenever it comes out. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Also, I haven't really read much in the manga past 300 (I'm working on it slowly) Is the relationship between Shinichi, Heiji, and Kaito friendly or is it more like... Shinichi and Heiji are friends and Kaito is more like a challenge? Okay that was it, Bye!
Digeridoodler chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Omg I loved this so much! I really hope to see another update sometime '
narsaksas chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Great story! Please update soon! :)
Yin7 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
really good story

and I really really hope you finish the story.
Gato-sama chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
I'm expecting that this story will not be updated any longer considering that it is 2008 and last update was 2006. It is too bad because despite most of this story being dialogue its quite good. I guess good luck if you do continue.
Crysalice Bell chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
I can't believe that of all people to expose Shinichi, it would be Ayumi.

Your story is very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks