Reviews for Ice Princess
awesomeness chapter 53 . 10/26/2012
i like this story its so cute
Frostfire613 chapter 53 . 1/17/2012
this is great! I hope you write the birthing scene with carolina crushing Sesshomaru's hand. That'd be funny.
Saiyuo12 chapter 53 . 11/10/2010
awesome story.
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 53 . 9/24/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
White Rose Fox chapter 53 . 4/28/2010
Please update. I really like your story. It's one of my most favorite stories.
Kagomemama chapter 53 . 4/10/2010
why did you stop writting?

i understand from your 'summary' that you moved and were waiting on a new computer.

didn't you get it yet?
BamaBabe11 chapter 53 . 6/8/2009
u have to continue with this story plz
Yuiko1 chapter 53 . 1/18/2009
you have to update this story

i have been waiting forever

i'm pretty sure you have your new computer by now

not to be rude or anything

i have to find out what happens to Sesshomaru and Carolina

not to mention Sango, Miroku, and Kohaku
evil-inu-babe-44 chapter 53 . 7/21/2008
UPDATE ALREADY!
ladykitty1095 chapter 52 . 12/16/2007
when will u write more
Athenesic chapter 53 . 9/28/2007
YIPE! I FINALLY GOT TO YOUR STORY AGAIN! (I'm preistessofsorrow, I changd my name a few times...) I USED TO BE ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS AND NOW I AM YOU #ONE FAN! F* OFF ANY ONE ELSE! MWAYAHAHAHAHAHA! lol. I also was one of the first to review your FIRST chapter so ha! (When you first posted it). UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! *Ahem...* SORRY!
AngelAmongDemons chapter 53 . 9/28/2007
please, update oh writer of incredible fic seen here. Im so abrorbed in this story its like im swimming in it. Each chapter just gets better and better. Cant wait for the kid to be born. (wonders what a unicorn/dog looks like) ok, ur drivin me nuts with the wait so NEW CHAPPY NOW PLEEASE!
HatedLove6 chapter 53 . 9/4/2007
Please update soon. I absolutely love this story.
ladykitty1095 chapter 53 . 8/28/2007
tell me more i need to know what happens next
Akeldama chapter 53 . 8/11/2007
Yay, awesome story! I can't wait for the rest!