Reviews for Entrapment
lordfruitloop chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
GirlOfLegend chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Best thing I've ever read! You are my favorite author!
I cried at the end of this, I really did. I miss alternate Danny. And yeah I understood everything clockwork said!
fanficfantasies chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
That was awesome! The drama in the 7th chapter was endless! Suspence! Awesome job!
snakeofdreams chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
favd
Angel Stars chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Arrgh, last night I went to bed with a headache (I also went to bed angry because I was so close to the ending). Timeline stuff always confuses me. Today the headache was gone, and I got to read the ending in peace. Anyway, this had got to be the best Danny Phantom story I've EVER READ. I love this!
aMaIz3008 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Omg! I loved it! It was so full of suspense. It's amazing how at some parts, you brought tears to my eyes, and at others, you brought amusement. Not one moment was dull - it was action-packed, and left me wanting more (I will miss the sad and tortured Danny... But at the same time, I'm glad that it ended on a happy note). Even though there was foreshadowing here and there, I couldn't help but wonder if it will have a happy ending (and I was also wondering if Clockwork was helping Danny or not.)

On a side note, this is the first DP story that I have read in which Danny's family and friends die (you see, I don't normally read angsty stories, but it is thought-provoking ones like yours that make me not regret my decision) The last chapter (not the epilogue) was rather confusing, perhaps you could have put in line breaks? A few minor typos or whatnots, but I still enjoyed your story nonetheless. Keep up the great work! *adds story to favourites*
Spoon10488 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
awesome story. A little sad, but great still.

WickedNut chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
completely awesome story. i love how you blended the timelines together. i kind of feel bad that danny won't remember his other timeline. i really wanted him to! but...the ending is great the way it is. sort of bitter-sweet, you know?

great story, and keep writing!

Jenna
Kat chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Holy. Freaking. Crap. That was the best Danny Phanfic I've ever seen!(see, will see...hehe) God I wish they'd never cancelled Danny Phantom.

You are the greatest author I've ever read;(reading, will read), your attention to details, the original storyline, every element of the fic was flawless! Please don't ever stop writing

Danny Phanfics! -
TangeloTime chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD! I am awed by your genius and am green with envy!
fentonfan chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Good story!

I liked it!
Fuck You FFN chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Goodness, this is so sad, and so nice!

Damn, I didn't find it sooner.

You had me scrambling for the tissue paper. I love the story. Truly brilliant.

-Dante Inferno
Phantom of a Rose chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
I love it! It's great, really. The last two chapters with the explinations were...a little confusing, but still cool!
Annie chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
...Mindblowing.

I particularly liked that whole exchange between Vlad and Danny in, 'Where the Heart is-' that comment about being a replacement for Maddie.

The remerging alternate timeline idea was really interesting... time travel stuff usually gives me a headache, but this story was well worth it.

The only thing you might want to consider changing is the title and/or the summary... I must have skipped over this gem a dozen times before finally clicking on it. -Annie
Emerald Elyon chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
You know At first I was reluctant to read your fic but I gave it a chance then I couldn't stop reading it and it was awesome! Although I really liked the alternate timeline Danny(Sad Danny)... He was so sweet. I felt very sorry for him. Damn Happy Danny... But the Sad Danny ended up happy in the end right? Right? Plz say yes. From what I read I kinda figured Sad Danny did get to be happy at the end.

I luved ur story SO much.