Reviews for Life With Derek: The Secret
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 7/28
This was a great story! Wow.
Waaay too many references to "the past" in the beginning, I got bored really quickly with no way of understanding what the mopping was all about
clay cowan chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Ohhh escribes tan bien que estoy completamente enganchada tanto que en tres dias le juro que ya lei completa esta historia y los 19 capitulos de para marti asi que por favor te suplico que actualices pronto att un fan dayse
clay cowan chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Muy bueno ooo y definitivamente tengo que seguir leyendo
clay cowan chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
:-)
Seapatrol chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
That was a beautiful story! I loved it. I hope you finish life with Derek
For Marti soon.
AmyH52 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Even though this story is 7 years old, it is still relivent today. Really so enjoyed the whole thing. Loved the ending and Dereks paper and letter.
Very well done. Hope you did the sequel. I will look. Thanks so much!
AmyH52 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I am totally enjoying this story...It is very well written and I like the flash backs and the song lyrics alot too.
cassie wiemer chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
i love derek he the bust and cool boy edwin he the but boy hey i love that show life with derek i love derek he so so so so funny and cute he make me laugh and cute and so so sweet edwin so so cute and funny i love you and you the bust in the show you in my life i did daring about you i am in love you and you i love you derek and you hey derek you he bust and you hot and cool and i love that show he derek he the bust and you and hot and cool boy i love that show life with derek and hey derek i love i love that show
lambtastic chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Love this! I am interested in the sequel of this. I think stories of their early marriage and how Derek and Casey became a successful would be a good story. Of course with fluffy moments of baby Venturies too would make the sequel perfect. Haha. Anyway, great job on this;)
kiki chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Irational thought process
Bloody Hell chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Hate to break this to you, but we knew already what Derek did to make her break up...you wrote it somewhere before...
shannelle chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
This is amazing. Its perfect on so many different levels. One of the BEST Dasey fanfictions ever created. Everything was just so real. I felt Derek's and Casey's frustration and sadness. All the emotions your wrote made it more epic. Then the confrontation scene. It just broke my heart, Derek loves her and he was deeply sorry and I felt Casey's heart breaking because what he did was really terrible. I'm really glad that Emily and Michael ended up together, because they both really cared about Casey. Was both there for her in time of need. Plus Emily deserves to be happy too. The ending was great. It was the perfect ending for the perfect couple. thank you for writing this.
wildwriterrr chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
ugh why is this so perfect? this has been one of my. favourites for over two years now, to the point where I have it saved on my phone screen. I love this so. fucking. much3
LoveMeant2BE chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
i know im extremly late with this but i really loved and enjoyed this story...hope yhu did do the sequel xD