Reviews for Ultimecia: A Hero Lost in Time
ohh interesting
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
cool story
Bianka-chan chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
I'm dumb! I'm kind of confused. This is all so complex that it's kind of going over my head.

So...Gilmahn is used to the cycle continuing as it did in this story. But...when Rinoa comes to him, it's before she became Ultimecia? Or after? He talks about her being Ultimecia...

Anyway, this was really awesome. This epilogue was incredible. Short, but so, so good. Temoren and Gilmahn fought!

Really good story, in any case. I liked it so much. I wish you had gotten the credit you deserved for it. Beautifully done! I'm so glad that I got to read this and review it the whole way through! You're so cool)

Bianka-chan chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
So Temoren died? And was Gilmahn the hooded guy with the limp and scimitar? I'm thinking so...

Anyway, so sorry for reviewing late! My grandparents are visiting, so I don't have much time to myself...

One more chapter? Only? Aww...it was good while it lasted. You sure are a fast writer, too!

Sorry for the short review...but I wanna read the epilogue! *puppy dog eyes*

Bianka-chan chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
Awesome chapter! Usually I start writing the review part-way through reading this, but this time I just couldn't tear myself away from the words before reading the chapter the whole way through.

At least Gilmahn didn't change his manner of thinking just to appease a stereotypical crowd. It cost him his job and reputation, but he doesn't take back his words. Like him even more)

I was half-expecting Rinoa to be the one to save him, but Squall! Wow! Suspense!

This story gets better by the chapter.

Bianka-chan chapter 12 . 6/30/2006
Ah, Gilmahn quoted what Ultimecia would say to the party from the past. Clever!

Rinoa has changed into Ultimecia. She's different now, but she's somewhat conscious of it. Temoren is on is way to kill her...but that's not how it happened before. It leaves me wondering what's going to happen to Temoren.

And then...when Squall and everyone come to defeat her, how will that be? I bet that'll be one awesome chapter.

Anyway, it looks like you've written another great installment in this story of yours. 'Til next time!

Bianka-chan chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
IS HE DEAD! NO!

If not, yay)

I'm kinda confused with this. I'm glad, though. Makes me look forward to the next chapter even more!

I thought Temoren was going to quit... It kinda sounded like he was going to kill himself: "...eat his gun."

Sorry for the short review!

ShaperOfThings chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Eep. Don't mind the hardcore fanboys/fangirls who can't get their heads out of the sand long enough to truly appreciate a good story when they see one.
Paleontole chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Is that the guide that says sorceresses don't have an extended lifespan? If so, I've going out on a limb on this story and saying that it could actually be possible within a normal time frame. Like I said in the disclaimer, you don't have to like it, or agree with it. Personally, I haven't been impressed with any of the supposed falsity provings.
LightningGemini chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Rinoa Ultimecia theory was proven wrong by the Ultimania. I hate that false theory anyway.
Bianka-chan chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
So many quotes! I like them. They had a lot of wisdom.

The dream was scary. It was almost like she was turning into Ultimecia and watching Squall come from the past to kill her, just like the game.

I agree. It was one of the best chapters thus far) However, I think the past few have been pretty amazing!

Bianka-chan chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
SO SAD! He was going to give up his way of life for her, but he accidentally killed her... I really didn't see that one coming.

Now I can only think that he'll be doubly ruthless in his attack against the remaining Sorceresses.

Wow, quick updating! I'm still here for your updates, though) Yay, reviews!

ShaperOfThings chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Hee. Thanks for updating your story. I love it. You take your time with it...you slowly unpeel the layers one by one. I like that. D
Bianka-chan chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Maybe I haven't read much in a little while, but your writing seems to be even more incredible than usual! You're making the stories of these two young men to be heart-breaking! Temoren...enemy to his own sister. Gilmahn...with an inferiority-complex, fighting against the world. And for who? Someone who still loves someone else-someone he thinks he can never live up to.

Great plot so far) I'm loving this!