Reviews for Understanding
Please continue!
LunarStar98 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
story rules please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
love the ending of this chapter you rock!
BlackHreat chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
When's the next Chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
LunarStar98 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
yay! XD optimus and megatron having the same expression of shock hahahahaHa ooooooooooooooooohhhhh man that would be funny to see nice job i liked your story your an excellent writer hehe keep it up * thumbs up*
Creepy-Pasta chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Wow I really love this story:) I know this is off topic but it makes me wonder what would happen if Koji and Magnus start talking and Koji asks where sparklings come from, unless Transformers can't have sparklings. Lol I'm so weird ;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
good story. "sharks and minnows" eh? i thought they were playing bulldogs. still good though.
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
hah ur as bad as me from the sounds of it. It was amusing all that gloating and then their shock. Very good. Not got much else to say really except that Onishi's reaction over learning about the waterpark incident was spot on in there! Also a little disappointed there was no Magnus Koji interaction but ill let u leave that to the epilogue whenever u do get around to that. Thanks for postng and continuing.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
I’m willing to bet he’d creatively interpret an order or two for him too,

that was histerical!
Elita One chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
lol that would be amusing to see the look of shock on thier faces
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Woah this was long long time ago! I'm glad we have an update...finally!

Not sure why i like this one but its cute in an odd way u know? or maybe not...anyway i'd be great if u could keep updating! And some more Magnus / Koji interaction too. You do them and Sideburn so well afterall :)
angelswings217 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
wow, I really like this!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I abosoultly love this. You got Magus perfectly! Koji is so cute. I really like sky bite in this it gives him two dimections. Magnus is very well developed too. Thank you so much. How did you get him like that?
lonely medicbot girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I absolutly loved this chapter its fantastic I loved the others too but this one's my favourite.