Reviews for Oblivious
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
ehehehe Kasumi the love champion!
ChaseVoid chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
yay? for the pairing. Let get them hitched
vikaari chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I really like this pairing. There sould be more of this. *Nods* I also agree with the Kasumi thing. Why do people bash her? Frankly, I think she's a sweet and interesting character. Great job!
Limi chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
:D someone should write a ficcie with Kasumi as the matchmaker. [hint hint] [wink wink] I'd read it. Sounds good to me.

Good luck xD

Limistel
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really liked your one-shot, and for me it looks like the beginning of something much longer, which would be nice.

I also agree that Misty has way too much bad reputation, while she is a very cool anime character. Just because the plot itself doesn't change at all doesn't mean she can't kick ass. I guess being in a kiddie show attracts the kind of young female viewers that can't stand another woman in the spotlight (even if she is pure celuloid) so she gets bashed frequently.

Mind you I can't stand it when she gegt's paired with Ash or Gary (the second being nonsense they don't spend a second together).

Anywho, like I said I enjoyed your fic and I hope you'll take into consideration making a sequel with Misty the cupid.
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I totally agree with you! Hm...actually, I should write something like this...meh heh heh...XD

So jealous of your writing!

-dreamz

.destiny
WhoTheFoxAreYou chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
i kno right. misty isnt bad. she doesnt really seem the type to like either ash or gary so she has no reason to get in the way. lol :] really like the story though its so cute yet kinda sad. cant wait to read ur other fics
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
at last! someone with a similar opinion of kasumi! oh, sure at the beginning of the series she liked ash, but it seems much more likely with satoshi, shigeru & kasumi's personalities that she'd be a matchmaker, not a crazy omg-satoshi!fangirl.