Reviews for Those Ridiculous Commercials
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
Very funny chapter. Danny, just send Tucker to Walker's jail for a couple of days, and he'll learn the lesson.

Keep the good writing.
eternalLament43 chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
hahaha. this is the funnies random fluff ever. and i love it! i honestly wouldn't mind getting a piece of danny with or without the axe. but it's hot. great job with this. wicked hilarious.
DD chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
Lol!can't wait for the next chappie!Update soon!
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
This story is so oringinal! And that's what I like in a fanfiction! And YAY SEQUEL! Keep up the great story just please don't change the rating to M ever, I can't read M rated ones.
2wingo chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
Wow. I hope that they soon make the same discovery I make a week ago: The scent of Axe is canceled out by that of rotting mushrooms. When that scent is mixed with Axe, it renders you totally devoid of any kind of smell, good or bad.
lar lindor chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
dear author:

reader chuckles. loud guffaws. rofl. These are just some of my reactions. You know what is really funny and ironic? I have a can in my shower. Wife is coming home tomorrow after a working vacation. Hm. Maybe I'll try the stuff. Later.

Oh, yeah I'm enjoying. Please update when possible.

Best wishes and creative genius moments to you!

L.L.
Your Secret Valentine chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
You should make a ghost come and find the Axe and then -cracks up laughing hysterically-
at-a-glance chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
"well he had a few seconds….. There we go."

As a girl this should sicken me but all I can do is laugh and laugh and laugh. You are so incredibly funny. My God!
at-a-glance chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
"face bluer than…something really blue…like a bluebird or something…I don’t know… I need to find better similes." Oh my god that's so hilarious ahahahaha. It made me giggle haha let's be friends forever. I havent reviewed for your story in a long time i blame my computer who thought it should die. And it did. Jeez is Danny ever in for it, let me saw to the whole Sam's mom thing ew. Long review I know, but you love it.
MalachiteMegan chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
The whole story is awesome! There isn't anything I'd change and keep up the good work!
MalachiteMegan chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
OK! I forgot that we laughed about the "...horny little school girl looking for some Tucker action..." I had a very long laugh because of that!
MOLLYMOLLYMOLLY chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
RUN DANNY!RUN!

EW...sex at 14...

UPDATE!
2wingo chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
Well, when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. And it is DEFINITELY Tucker's time to go if Danny catches him with his sister again. Good work, KITHN. Sorry about not being able to reply as promptly as I usually do.
177624601 chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
What I would give to have been in Danny's position (literally).
pinkyapple chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
Sam molesting Danny! LMAO! I can't wait for the next chapter!
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »