Reviews for Those Ridiculous Commercials
Autumnmycat23 chapter 20 . 10/11/2006
Hee Hee! Tucker's gonna get some lovein'! Oh well. Awesome story and it's so nice you finished it. I love DxS...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 10/10/2006
Very good ending, and nice detail about having Lunch Box in this chapter.

Keep the good writing.
abcdoll3 chapter 20 . 10/10/2006
WAHOO! You're DONE! I congradulate you!
SakuraAnkh chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
Outrageously Crazy! I think i'll die from laughter!
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 20 . 10/10/2006
OH NO! TUCKER! PUT IT DOWN! But wait...then it wouldn't be half as fun. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lar lindor chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
KITHN:

(Applause). Wonderful. That was a fun story.

best wishes!

LL
at-a-glance chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
This was an awesome story I love the ending...it leaves us with this wonderful feeling that this story will go on (in our minds) long after you've pressed the complted button. I enjoyed it.
Anonymous Reader13 chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
Woah... Creepy, but hilarious.
Ghostboy814 chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
Awesome ending to an awesome story! Although for the last line, I thought it would have been kind of funny if you'd had Tucker say "What Danny doesn't know won't hurt me," instead of "hurt him". Otherwise, this was so great!
TheAntisocialYouth chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
aw, its over? well this was an awesome story and i cant wait for the sequel, hope you can post it soon
o0o0oo0 chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
Well, you better get that sequal up soon! Come on, you know we're all dying to see what's going to happen next! Ah, the consequences of cliffhangers...

Good job with this story. It seemed a little on the predictible plot-wise, but the plot twists were just so funny! See you in TRC II!

-...SA...-
2wingo chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
KITHN, there's only one way Danny could ever stop Tucker from being the way he is: He'd have to lock him in his room, chain him to a chair, and poke his eyes out. And even, there's only a 40/60 chance. Awesome story, but you should write an epilouge where the thing with Tucker blows up in his face and Danny admits to Sam about the Axe. One more thing: It seems to me that Jazz has genuine feelings for Tucker, Axe or not. One more thing: You really need to stop confusing half with have. One more thing: You rock. One more thing: Please check out my new DP story, "Where Walks The Juggernaut."
soccergurl1990 chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
lol, Tucker's so bad! Great story! Keep up the excellent work!
Nonny The Anon One chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
Congratulations on finishing this story! I'm so proud of you!

Tee hee. I LOVED the ending. HEheH evil Tuck! XD

*HUGGLES ALL AROUND*

Love,

Nonny
lostelf76 chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
good chapter lol. update soon
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »