Reviews for Those Ridiculous Commercials
Your Secret Valentine chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
lol Attack of the horny girls. Wow, that sounds so wrong right now...Haha Danny getting raped by Sam. Now that would be comical :)
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
All i can say is that i am very glad that it really doesnt work like that in real life(and yet...)-! It was cute, sweet, and just the cute little dash i needed to get through the day!
definenormalAB chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
woah

i didnt know Sam was naughty all because of Axe wow

lol very funny keep writing
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
that was HILARIOUS! very well written and extermly funny.
HAlFa34 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
LOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Go Sam, being all naughtly lol. Good fic so far. I read the summary and I'm like, "I HAVE to read this."
sweetpoet2003 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was cute. I really loved the ending, with Tucker spending a small fortune on Axe. (and yea, that stuff smells great) lol
desert rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was hilarious, I will never look at the commercials the same way again. I thought the ending was perfect. Write more stories like this and you'll have me worshipping you (creepy huh?)
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Not my... cup of tea? Is that how the saying gose? Any way... it was well writen just I don't like these cinde of storys... the ending was grait though! LOL
Jncera chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
LOL. That ending is pure genius. Hahaha I can picture so clearly what's racing through Tucker's mind. "Holy crap that stuff works..."

You know what other scent I swear was seriously designed to attract the female gender to the male? Abercrombie Fierce. I always do a double-take when I smell it.

Lol yea. This has got to be the oddest review I've typed. P
romancerox chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
wow, go sam! she knows how 2 get a boy... ~whistles~ keep on writing, i think u should at least write a second chapter~ like when tucker finds out about sam and danny... just a thought, be great if u could though
pinkyapple chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
LMAO! That's so funny! Personally, I'm a girl and I hate the smell of Axe...It creeps me out. I love this fic!
bonillaescope chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
HAHAHAHAHAH LOL OH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME!I LOVED IT!

With Love

Frizz
Useless-Italy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
XD OMG! I love those commercials! That was so funny. Sam, you naughty girl you. Tucker, I'm sorry to say that it only works for Danny. XP
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Actually KITHN, Amity Park is in Northern California.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »