Reviews for Those Ridiculous Commercials
Lonestarr chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
I've read a couple of stories in a different section that went a little something like this. I was elated that a particular character was being lusted after, but disappointed at the dullness of the overall product(s).

While this is far from a perfect story, I must admit that this is far more entertaining. The idea is ridiculous and the story plays that up. I also like the variety; that Danny and Tucker weren't the only ones to be...'Axed'.

Bonus points for a dual reference to my favorite of these 'ridiculous commercials': a guy goes to see his girl, but her mom gets wind of him. While the Tucker/Maddie scene was a little short, I found it disturbingly hilarious when she wanted to share him with Jazz.

Please continue. Unlike those other stories I mentioned, I'm anxious to see how this one plays out.
Neqailaz chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
I adore every little detail of this story
abcdoll3 chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
THank U! I needed that!
TheAntisocialYouth chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
funny story, one of my favorites

cant wait for the next update
Ghostboy814 chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
heh...I liked this one. Update real soon!
Lover of the Fictitious chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
I... am never, gonna be able to unread this... AWESOME.

By the way WTF is glomping, or is it better that you not answer?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
Pretty cool chapter! Danny will better escape now before Ember makes him to strip dance!

Keep the good writing.
KittyKiChi chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
AWW! I love the last line! I especially love how ember used "your mine dipstick" as a term of endearment. Loverly loverly! I had to skip through the ExD part though. Peace in! (instead of out)
cottongirl619 chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
Good chappie! Update!
J chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 UPDATING! I haven't read it yet... I'll review when I'm done...
soccergurl1990 chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
Lover of the Fictitious chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
A most excellent story dude!
lar lindor chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
Dear KITHN:

Fun name by the way. Pen names are so enjoyable. Mine is based on the lead character in my (not yet published but hopefully soon)book.

Anyway,some drama and some laughs. Danny admits his love for Sam. You have one of my "top 10 dp stories" going here. No criticisms, just a "nice chapter, thank you." I would appreciate a prompt new chapter, but we all have lives,don't we?

Best wishes,

Lar Lindor
pinkyapple chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
Great! Awesome! Update soon!
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 18 . 9/4/2006