Reviews for I Should Have Known
onyx eyed kitten chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
OMG! I luv this story so far! I wanna hate Kirika but I can't. She's just 2 sweet. Or maybe it's the fact that she doesn't have any romantic feelings for Sasuke. I think it would be awesome if u could have Sakura getting attention from guys. Maybe even flirting w/ them. That way Sasuke can be jealous and maybe then he could realize his feelings for Sakura. This is a SasuSaku story after all so they have 2 have romantic feelings for each other even if they won't admit it right? If u don't wanna do that then that's ok 2. This is ur story after all and u should do what u wanna do in the story, not what someone else wants done.
themangaloverofdoom chapter 4 . 11/13/2006

Until the next time,

brittness18 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
OMG i was bout to cry with her lol i love it
Green Animelover chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
cute i love this chapter! awesome i just love it! amazing chapter! update soon
Flower of the Desert chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Wow, I realy like this story. I cant wait to see where your going with this, I mean SakuraxSasuke or SasukexKirika? Great job so far!
pilkul chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
omg~! more more~! byby~yu~
MyFallenAngel chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Really, it wasn't rough... Err, maybe a little here and there, but you did very good in the conversation. You know, the one between Sakura and Sasuke. I've never really pay attention to SasuSaku stories, but yours just great.

Please update sooner? Thanks!
inuyashaHELP chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
lol...xP..update soon. ja~
dark Alley chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
duh duh dun! oh another section of this story. Can't wait to read your next update!
YellowTigger chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Wow. A girl who doesn't like Sasuke. O_O Update soon!

inu-babygirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
hey . finally you UP_DATE thank goodness. well please UP_DATE again very soon
CherryBomb91 chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
I thought it was great, unpolished or not. I can't wait for the next chapter!
poornmiserable chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
payback is a bitch for sasuke huh? i would like to see more interaction with sakura and other boys since she says she's over him and all. update soon :)
Only Secret chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
I like the developement *nods*. I wish Sakura wouldn't give in so easily and show more bad ass attitude. *nods* But Well Done.
Tomochii-Chan chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG! KYAH! You finally updated! XD LoL Don't worry, I say this to everyone ;

I love this chapter! It made me goo KYAH...well sorta...XP Please update soon ne! _
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »