Reviews for I Should Have Known
littledrawnflowers chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
WOW, PLEASE DO MAKE MORE!

I loved it, it was heartfelt and romanic at the same time!

Will it still be Sasusaku?

and is the girl really Sasuke's girlfriend?

please update soon...

till next time im so sure that ill review when i have to for each chapter and tell all my friends!
Shoutenryu chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG OMG OMG THIS FIC SEEMS SO PROMISING!

wow he has a girlfriend, figures a guy like him likes a little attention even if he says he doesn't right?

YOur AMAZINGLY interested fan Shou-kun
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
please go on.
JellyJelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
D: well dats VERY nice of sasuke to save some girl from a ambush i thot he was as cold as ice -.-

I hope sasuke know wot to do with both those girls .
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i hope you update soon i like your story a lot!_
Aria-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
AWESOME! Please update ASAP!
graviola chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very nice!I hope you continue!First time Sasuke's girlfriend is not a beatiful and bicht girl. I'm curious about this storue already!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
God, this was so amazing, but SO SAD!

I mean, Sasuke was being so sweet to Kirika! Ah, poor Sakura!

*scurries off to cry*

*comes back*

Awesome fic! Update soonerz!

*leaves again*
Mezumi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Man how old is Kiriak anyway? Earth to Sasuke you know Sakura is hurt that you came back with girl and your gonna regret it and you'll miss being called Sasuke-kun cause i get a feeling she only call you Sasuke now! I like this story so far! Keep up the good work and update soon!.
dark Alley chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This story is awesome! please update soon. I need to read more! Mhuahahhah! tehe

~dark Alley~
Manhattan-y chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow! I really liked that chapter! I can't wait until you update!
Natsuhiboshi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh my gosh! You have to update this, it's awesome!
laniemarie chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You know you miss her calling you Sasuke-kun, Sasuke! Well please update as soon as you can!
PrincessChii chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I definitely want to see more! I'm actually anxious for the next chapter. Kirika seems like such a sweet girl, though. I wonder what's up? Hmm. D: Poor Sakura.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This IS gonna end up being COMPLETELY SasuSaku, ne? I know what the summary said, but just reading this made me depressed. Just making sure. Other than that, awesome story, update soon!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »