Reviews for I Should Have Known
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You know you miss her calling you Sasuke-kun, Sasuke! Well please update as soon as you can!
PrincessChii chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I definitely want to see more! I'm actually anxious for the next chapter. Kirika seems like such a sweet girl, though. I wonder what's up? Hmm. D: Poor Sakura.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This IS gonna end up being COMPLETELY SasuSaku, ne? I know what the summary said, but just reading this made me depressed. Just making sure. Other than that, awesome story, update soon!
Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Great start! I really liked the older and new Sakura a lot. This must be one of the best "when Sasuke returns" fics so on!

Please, up-date soon! I can't wait to read more!
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
very interesting...i like the fact that you made sakura mature about this...sakura shoulnd't be mad at kirika its not her fault...i mean sasuke didn't show any feelings towards her when they were younger...and she should be happy for him if he has finally found happiness...i mean if she really loved she would be...that being said this kirika better be the little sister that sasuke always wanted to have...catch my drift well update soon and keep up the good work :)
keiana chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hey this is good. cant wait to see what happens next.
suicidal milk chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
omg omg omg omg omgogorododozorsz! kirika nyu! *sniffel* is she really sasuke's girlfriend? why! *lightning and thunder effects* but.. but...but! wa! nyehe. ahem. the story is very , uhm interesting! i love it!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Okay. I'm hooked.

I really how you made Sakura act. Really like. Looking forward to chapter 2.
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great chapter! Your story sounds great so far, definitely can't wait for more! I hope you update soon!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30