Reviews for I Should Have Known
JellyJelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
D: well dats VERY nice of sasuke to save some girl from a ambush i thot he was as cold as ice -.-

I hope sasuke know wot to do with both those girls .
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i hope you update soon i like your story a lot!_
Aria-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
AWESOME! Please update ASAP!
graviola chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very nice!I hope you continue!First time Sasuke's girlfriend is not a beatiful and bicht girl. I'm curious about this storue already!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
God, this was so amazing, but SO SAD!

I mean, Sasuke was being so sweet to Kirika! Ah, poor Sakura!

*scurries off to cry*

*comes back*

Awesome fic! Update soonerz!

*leaves again*
Mezumi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Man how old is Kiriak anyway? Earth to Sasuke you know Sakura is hurt that you came back with girl and your gonna regret it and you'll miss being called Sasuke-kun cause i get a feeling she only call you Sasuke now! I like this story so far! Keep up the good work and update soon!.
dark Alley chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This story is awesome! please update soon. I need to read more! Mhuahahhah! tehe

~dark Alley~
Manhattan-y chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow! I really liked that chapter! I can't wait until you update!
Natsuhiboshi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh my gosh! You have to update this, it's awesome!
laniemarie chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You know you miss her calling you Sasuke-kun, Sasuke! Well please update as soon as you can!
PrincessChii chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I definitely want to see more! I'm actually anxious for the next chapter. Kirika seems like such a sweet girl, though. I wonder what's up? Hmm. D: Poor Sakura.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This IS gonna end up being COMPLETELY SasuSaku, ne? I know what the summary said, but just reading this made me depressed. Just making sure. Other than that, awesome story, update soon!
Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Great start! I really liked the older and new Sakura a lot. This must be one of the best "when Sasuke returns" fics so on!

Please, up-date soon! I can't wait to read more!
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
very interesting...i like the fact that you made sakura mature about this...sakura shoulnd't be mad at kirika its not her fault...i mean sasuke didn't show any feelings towards her when they were younger...and she should be happy for him if he has finally found happiness...i mean if she really loved she would be...that being said this kirika better be the little sister that sasuke always wanted to have...catch my drift well update soon and keep up the good work :)
keiana chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hey this is good. cant wait to see what happens next.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »