Reviews for I Should Have Known
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
;) i told you many times before and im not saying it again :)
Fiane chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Can you please please update? Here's one more person eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
it'sSao chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
...So now I'm glad I didn't review this chapter a long time ago. 'Cause now I can and say somethings I'd like to say.

First, I'm still waiting for your update. Second, I'm confused; who does Sasuke like? Sakura or Kirika? Or Kirika because she's like Sakura? Third, I noticed the last time you updated was November 11; 11/11 -knocks on wood-. Fourth, did I already say I'm still waiting for an update? Fifth, I'll ALWAYS be waiting for an update on this story. That's all. :]
einsodair chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Wow...love the story so far!
pink blossom chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
hey i like your story hope you update soon! )
pink blossom chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I really like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! )
Everances chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
ah! NO MORE CLIFFEES!UPDATE!
lauralove chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I love this please update soon I think it's great you should update it you have been gone for a while
D.C. Filbert chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Dang it. I always seem to find really intriguing stories when it's obvious it won't be updated any time soon.

I fell in love with this fic!
cutecrazyice chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Yes! I finally found this story! I wanna say that i've already read this once when i still didn't have an account, and I fell in love with it. When i tried to search again, however, I couldn't find it! Well, it's been months, and i've been adding lots of stories to my fave list (yes, i have an account now!)...well, FINALLY! I can finally add this story too!

I love the plot. I like that Sakura is trying to be strong, but deep inside she really is vulnerable, and just needs somebody to love her. And Sasuke...man, the guy should get a clue and realize that it's Sakura he's meant for, not Kirika! I know Kirika isn't evil here...but i don't really like her, for the simple fact that SHE'S IN THE WAY!

Sigh. My heart breaks for Sakura.

Please, you have to update this. It's a beautiful fic. :)
Heart's Door chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Wow, what a shame. You say that your story (or at least this chapter) is unpolished, but despite that, I still think it's pretty good. The idea of the plot was very nice, and the characterization is well-done, too. The story is really intriguing and draws me in. I can't help but notice, though, that you haven't updated this story in 2 years, and not even your latest story in an entire year. It saddens me to see that you're probably not writing anymore - and you're still getting reviews, too. I would try to persuade you to continue writing, but I don't even know if you log onto Fanfiction anymore.
Dark Priestess Kakurine chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Wow she slapped him! Please update soon please
ApplelovesApples chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
update soon get some more sasuXsaku parts
Tiger Priestess chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Hehe, Kirika is like Sasuke without the feelings when Sakura was all over him. This is an awesome story. I hope you continue this, this story is wonderfull written!
missmori chapter 4 . 3/10/2008