Reviews for I Should Have Known
sonia chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
all your stories about Sasuke & sakura were very good... but no endings... you kept us hanging, you must really update, its not nice to keep your readers hanging... SO UPDATE, PLEASE!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Awesome story please go on! I wanna know what happens, Sayonara and domo arigato for a great story
Otakugal chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
whats wrong with sasuke?

he is so frustrating!
Faerytastrophe chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Cute. Watching and waiting for more.
KitChi chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
i dont like sasuke.. i dont like how he treats sakura..

but hey, love yr work n made me 'dont like sasuke' evn mo.. P
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
i loved this story hurry up nd write another chapter soon plz!
Terrified of Logic chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
no! why did you make naruto almost half rape sakura! but then again it makes sense.
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
;) i told you many times before and im not saying it again :)
Fiane chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Can you please please update? Here's one more person eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
it'sSao chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
...So now I'm glad I didn't review this chapter a long time ago. 'Cause now I can and say somethings I'd like to say.

First, I'm still waiting for your update. Second, I'm confused; who does Sasuke like? Sakura or Kirika? Or Kirika because she's like Sakura? Third, I noticed the last time you updated was November 11; 11/11 -knocks on wood-. Fourth, did I already say I'm still waiting for an update? Fifth, I'll ALWAYS be waiting for an update on this story. That's all. :]
incompetent dabbler chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Wow...love the story so far!
pink blossom chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
hey i like your story hope you update soon! )
pink blossom chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I really like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! )
Everances chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
ah! NO MORE CLIFFEES!UPDATE!
lauralove chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I love this please update soon I think it's great you should update it you have been gone for a while
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »