Reviews for I Should Have Known
Izidora chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
just the best of the best.

do you know how hard i'm been looking for something like these?

i have not words to describe my debotion to this fanfic.

i give you my respect
AngelofDeathX chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
WOW! More More More More More! ...Cry... for Sakura... More More More More More! please and Thank you!
XxSWEETEST-DREAMSxX chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
omg! i cried on this chap andit got me allworked up! naruto is in some much trouble! why would he do that to saku-chan!
luvgoodstuf chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
wah i actualy cry when sakura ran after sasuke and i don't really like this pairing.

seems it's true: a story is good just when the author is good
GreatBigCranberries chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
It seems so unlikely that you'll update this, but I'm hoping for the small chance that you do, because this story is so awesome.
sonia chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
all your stories about Sasuke & sakura were very good... but no endings... you kept us hanging, you must really update, its not nice to keep your readers hanging... SO UPDATE, PLEASE!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Awesome story please go on! I wanna know what happens, Sayonara and domo arigato for a great story
Otakugal chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
whats wrong with sasuke?

he is so frustrating!
Faerytastrophe chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Cute. Watching and waiting for more.
KitChi chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
i dont like sasuke.. i dont like how he treats sakura..

but hey, love yr work n made me 'dont like sasuke' evn mo.. P
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
i loved this story hurry up nd write another chapter soon plz!
Terrified of Logic chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
no! why did you make naruto almost half rape sakura! but then again it makes sense.
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
;) i told you many times before and im not saying it again :)
Fiane chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Can you please please update? Here's one more person eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
soulnotforsale chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
...So now I'm glad I didn't review this chapter a long time ago. 'Cause now I can and say somethings I'd like to say.

First, I'm still waiting for your update. Second, I'm confused; who does Sasuke like? Sakura or Kirika? Or Kirika because she's like Sakura? Third, I noticed the last time you updated was November 11; 11/11 -knocks on wood-. Fourth, did I already say I'm still waiting for an update? Fifth, I'll ALWAYS be waiting for an update on this story. That's all. :]
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »