Reviews for Pictures
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Sooooo lovely!
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww! *melts* This is so sweet! Love Gibbs' method of letting Abby and the others know that he misses them and that he is still thinking about them even when he's clear on the other side of the continent! Excellent! :)
the psycho sour skittle chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I know this story was posted eons ago, but I just read it and I loved it! Very very well written!
Bob-The-Magic-Fish chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
exactly as it should have been done on telly. perfect and adorable!
dog5697 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i love this stroy i hope you will have more
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was so perfect. Love it!
tracysgateymet chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i love stories that follow Gibbs leaving, and im a big GAbby shipper so i loved this story.

would you ever consider writing a slitly longer version maybe from gibbs or the other guys point of view. of how gibbs was when he got there, what made him decide to send the first note and what happened when Abby showed up?

thats a story i would be interested in reading.

thanks again for a qute fic.
Bella Serafina chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Well thought out and beautifully written, you should be very proud of this piece.
Bert-the-farting-hippo chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aw. I'm not the biggest Gabby shipper, in fact I'm totally against it, but I have to admit. That was good!
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh... oh... oh... I'm speechless. That was beautiful. I love the imagry, and the way you fit so much into such a short story. If only that was how this summer really went.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Thank you.

That was the sweetest-most hopeful post-Hiatus yet! You caught everyone just right-so I'm glad you brought it full circle.

Thanks for a good fic!
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Yay Gabby! I enjoyed your take on the whole Gibbs leaving thing. I liked the little bits that you threw in of the other characters, especially Tony. I can imagine he would be really happy to give Gibbs back his Sig and badge.
Just Another Angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Maybe I'm weird (no maybe, but that's another story) but I never pictured Gibbs and Abby together? I knew there were feeling involved but I didn't think they were "romantic". Father daughter at the very most. Anyway, I thought Gibbs had a thing for the red heads.

The Fic. Great. I was looking for something to fill the last 15 mins of lunch and I wasn't disapointed. I'm going to check if you have any more and keep them for tomorrow.

Keep up the great work and thanks. V.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I really like it...I know you said it was a one shot but it would be a wonderful beginning of a good story I think...I love GABBY!