Reviews for Out Of Hope
Kh530 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This and you two other fanfic are some of the best stories I've ever read and each one of them made me cry.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG! You made me cry for a third time today! I have all 3 stories in the triloy and let me say that your writing is very powerful and strong. I'm still crying and I can't seem to stop. You are a wonderful writer! Great job! Now I have to stop myself from crying. Keep up the great work!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very nice. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Brilliant. My faves will always be Jason/Trini & Tommy/Kim, but I loved each and EVERY ONE of the pairings you had in this story. They all made sense to me. What a stirring last scene with the original PRs. It made me tear up, but made me smile at the same time. What a great little ficlet trilogy. I'm really glad that I stumbled across these. Thanks!
just-goforit chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
AWE! So So Sad! I just read the trilogy and the tears didn't start until Jason died and met everyone else. Very good though.
kcjadesolo chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
one of the best stories that i have ever read, i love the way that you wrote this. totally made me cry, the all three of the stories.
Zae chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh god...I just finished reading all three stories in the trilogy, and now I can't stop crying. Your writing is very emotionally powerful, and I must congratulate you on a job well done. I have to go read some happy fics now...
Carline chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You're a brilliant writer, but would you please stop making me go over-emotional? I'm crying over the computer, you're gonna make me short out my keyboard... Ok, bad jokes aside, brilliant series, and keep writing, ok?

PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Hopefully I can write this review past the tears!

Poignant, thoughtful, well-written, and EXCELLENT!

Keep up the good work.

sparxxa chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh that was so beautiful, i loved the other two parts as-well, fantastic writing! CYA sparxxa