Reviews for Somewhere
Missa Bearr chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
So much for a sequel, I guess. Anyway, thank you very much for letting me read this! It was wonderful!
lonni chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
no one cries single tears. i laughed when i read that
i.forgive.you chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
This story is a new love of my life and shall never ever leave my favorite list. Considering I went through and read it in only a few hours without (much) distraction, that's pretty impressive...and now I should go to sleep .

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Saikiko chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
Aw now im sad! i went to go read your sequel but there isnt one and it looks like you havent posted anything since 2009 D: i hope you get your writing spark back and whatever your doing right now you are succeeding in and are extremely happy :)
Saikiko chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
haha man i was so caught up in the story i didnt even realise what chapter i was up to until there wasn't the "next" button. My face,i can ensure you, was hilarious! parents laughed at me for ages. i thought you were doing whatsome writers do and decide that the readers should decide the ending themselves...what a load of crap...anyways what i meant to say but then got caught up in my rant was that I REALLY liked this story and im going to start reading the sequel straight away.
maidengarnet chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
You said there would be a sequel! I found this today, read it, liked it, it ended on a CLIFFHANGER, you said there would be a sequel definitely, you PROMISED, and I went to your profile and there is NO SEQUEL! Write a sequel! Hurry!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE this story!Your sense of humor had me giggling and laughing out loud more than any other fanfic I've read and I've read a lot of them! I know it's been a few years but I hope you do end up writing and posting a sequel. I'm dying to find out if Bruce and Ellie actually get together after the ice rink or if they take it slow and sort of "date" first. Or if he decides it's too dangerous or some other lame alpha male protective excuse. They are so perfect together, I think he needs someone to make him laugh like Elle does. So anyway, huge fan of the story, hope you write the sequel soon! (And I swear that's not a polite death threat...unless that'd make you write the sequel...hm)
dreamin'BIG chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
this is one of the best batman fics ever!
L.S chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
Very godd story! ) I hope you post the sequeal soon
252020 chapter 20 . 10/17/2008
So when will the sequel be up? I wanna read! This is a good fic, and I'm sure the next part will be even better ) Just make sure to make a post here when post the second part so that I will get an alert and know!
googs14 chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
YAY! This was awesome! Just one question...Where is this sequel you promised? Honestly, you leave me hanging with an ending that's not really an ending, and then expect me to wait 'patiently' for a sequel? Do enjoy torturing me? GAH! I need more. So please give me a sequel...i'll give you a cookie! ;)

My fav line:

You be ready, because I’m going to knock your socks off.”

“I’m wearing sandals.”

...that was just so damn funny! :)
aliaslover14 chapter 20 . 9/12/2008
Awesome!
maraudergurl2010 chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
I am so throwing Goldfish at you right now.

Majorly.

MG*
maraudergurl2010 chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
What the HELL was that? You can't just leave it off there? How is that a completed story? And where was the toal danger from psychotic bad guys (although, I do remember this is AU)?

What the hell? I am so confused right now.

No, actually I'm completely and totally pissed off. I was looking forward to his reaction, thank you, and you ruined it!

OH MY GOD IT'S THE END!

Wow, I really feel... cheated.

That d*mn sequel better be posted on your profile or Goldfish crackers will be thrown at your head.

Peace, love and joy,

MG*

P.S. You do realize I'm half joking right? I mean come on, why so serious?
gaap237 chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
Didn't she call him Bruce when they were in the Batmobile? Or was she dreaming? Can't wait for the sequel! Awesome story.