Reviews for He Just Doesn't Listen
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 2/1
Of course Legolas would throw himself in the arrow's path to save Aragorn! I bet the same would happen vice-versa.
Hey - I was interested in the story of the time Legolas and Aragorn first met with the waterfall .. You happen to have another fanfic about that? Please? It sounds interesting.
Anyways, awesome story! Very well written. And Thx for not killing off Legolas too :D
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 2 . 1/22
Great story! Once again, awesomeness! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I absolutely loved this. I love how well you depict concern people have for Legolas.
silvanelf chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I love this story! You captured their friendship very well!
SunrayShiningLight1999 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Nope...No.. not crying... IT'S SO CUTE!
Null.xx chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Awwwww I love it!
Laeslaer chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I like it :) very well written.
Sajna18 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Great story I loved it!
eriknachtmusik chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like this story. First read it on Stories of Arda.
Angelfabeth chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Good story!
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I had to add the story to my favorites!
Reading Ella chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Aragorn and Gimli are friends with Legolas and this story honored that. Most it seems like leave out one or the other but they were all friends and happily ever after. And all the drama. I guess that's why you put it in the drama category. I Loved it with a capital L.
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
hehe you LOVE hurting our fav L & A don't yah?
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Beautiful story. Very in-character and well-written. Loved it.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
In the first part of the second chapter, I could really imagine their faces during the surgery. The whole time I was reading this chapter, especially when either Gimli or Aragorn were praying for Legolas' life, I had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Oh, I loved it. Great job.