Reviews for He Just Doesn't Listen
Elf With Redbull chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Awwwww I love it!
WillabethRulz chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I like it :) very well written.
Sajna18 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Great story I loved it!
eriknachtmusik chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like this story. First read it on Stories of Arda.
Angelfabeth chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Good story!
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I had to add the story to my favorites!
Reading Ella chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Aragorn and Gimli are friends with Legolas and this story honored that. Most it seems like leave out one or the other but they were all friends and happily ever after. And all the drama. I guess that's why you put it in the drama category. I Loved it with a capital L.
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
hehe you LOVE hurting our fav L & A don't yah?
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Beautiful story. Very in-character and well-written. Loved it.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
In the first part of the second chapter, I could really imagine their faces during the surgery. The whole time I was reading this chapter, especially when either Gimli or Aragorn were praying for Legolas' life, I had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Oh, I loved it. Great job.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is very, very realistic. You write action quite well. Anyway...Despite the fact that my beloved Legolas is dying, when I read this passage: 'When Legolas was in Jother’s arms, the man was amazed at how light the elf was. He had heard many things about elves, most he was sure couldn’t be true, but this was one fact he wasn’t aware of: that grown elves barely weighed as much as a ten year old human child. So it was no trouble for him to lift the elf up to Aragorn’s waiting arms.', I found myself thinking, "Wtf, is he hollow or something?". Also, I appreciate the inclusion of Good ol' Gimli. Reading on!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Cool. Loved how all the characters flowed together. Gimli's go with the horse was most amusing. Just imagining him bouncing HA _ Very good.
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
OMG, I'm crying AGAIN! I never knew how emotional I was until I started reading your work!

That was so intense... I was sitting here going live, live, live... I was relatively sure he would live, since it says in your bio that he's your fav character (mine too) but still, the way you wrote it... I was so scared!

Hehe, I'm pretty sure that if Gimli killed the Mumakil it'd be worth a dozen kills too... I like that little touch of humour.

Thanks heaps for writing! It, and all your other stuff too, was great!
judithanne chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Touching. WOuldn't mind knowing a little more about iluvatar ad that animal.
kayla chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
that was a great story. i loved it!