Reviews for Its Hour Come Round at Last
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 1/16
wow. WOW. Just when I had just about given up on finding bleach fic that really focused on the interpersonal impacts and relationships that are complicated by shonen shennanigans, I find this ABSOLUTE pearl of a story! I love the way Rukia puts things into context with Ichigo's age, how he becomes himself and not himself. I know now that Kubo has changed the whole Hollow Ichigo dynamic, but I really loved this take on his possession of Ichigo and Rukia's feelings about it (what she owed him, her own guilt etc). Isshin was also a real delight and I had just so much pleasure reading between the lines of his godawful advice. Anyways, thanks so much for sharing this brilliant story with us, it is such a treat! #
DreamedSilverWings chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
This is silly and I know I'm like 13 years later (lmao) but this is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, it has everything, Ichigo, Rukia, Isshin, Urahara, Ichigo's hollow and interactions that could be amazing if Kubo decided to do a better work.
It's just adorable. I love it.
yitiantulong chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Fantastic, thank you- dark _and_ somehow sweet! I got a little lost in the time transitions (I thought Ichigo escaped after Isshin/Urahara caged him) but picked it up by the end. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I really do love that tail.
This won chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was such a pain to read-need a freaking navigator to try and figure out where and what's happening. I imagine this was best out of three or something, else that was one sad lot of writers. jsm
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was kinda awesome. And really d'aaaaw at the end.

One thing though, it sounds odd that she "brushes his shoulders with her pinkies". That seems really unnatural, to only touch someone with your pinkies.

Good work though.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Amazing story. I really like the format, and it took me two readings to fully appreciate it. Thank you for writing this. Cheers :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
the ending was just ADORABLE. Wonderful job!
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow. Very well done. The feel of this story is wonderful.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Cool story!
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I like the way you wrote this story starting in the beginning and the middle and working your way to the end. I also really like Isshin. Poor crazy loon. :D
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Haha that was pretty good!

I liked it :D
cherrichik chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ahh, the angst. however, on the whole i can imagine it happening. a very isshin-type reaction too...
solysal chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Shakespeare FTW!

But seriously, this fic was amazing. The scenario itself is already intriguing, but the way you delivered it was pitch perfect. The way Hollow!Ichigo was himself, but not quite, the line Rukia walks between guilt and determination, and, of course Isshin. I don't know how you got his mix of pure weirdness and seriousness just right, but you did. In fact, his interactions with Ichigo were probably one of my favorite parts of this fic.

To top at all off, you managed to get Rukia and Ichigo into a form of romantic resolution while still keeping them, well, them. Of course, I love it when Ichigo's an awkward teenage boy no matter what the circumstances.

Thanks for writing this!