Reviews for Losing it L Word Style
Niki chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Love the part where you tie Tina up to watch that sheet. It actually works
cutiebear11 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
just read ur story was funny
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved it! In the words of Bette Porter - I think I peed a little. You need to write more! :))
Krystal chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lmao! Thanks for the story XD it was so funny!

The part about the brown sock really made me laugh!
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great job, I'm still laughing, you should really write more of it, it really captures (and I'm NOT joking) the esence of the characters lol (well except Alice, she's not that bad)

I also love Tina...very much.

Good job!

Poet Screaming chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
You're was pretty bad...but it still made me laugh my butt off. I definitely enjoyed the cracked-out Jenny sequence, and when you mention that Alice likes to poke her head in and say things that make people uncomfortable, I nearly died laughing...I've been waiting for someone to notice that! (And thanks for getting rid of Henry.)
enbba chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Freaking hilarious. lmao rofl
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
For the love of Tibette, i'm reviewing! this story was too too funny, especially the sex and exposition thing and Angelica in an Indiana Jones type setting. When I read she had a bottle in one hand, I lost it. The writers should do something like this to get Bette and Tina back together! It worked for Xena and Gabrielle in...season THREE! (points at the similarities wildly) anyway! great fic!
eh chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i have not lol'd so hard since the 80s.
Hyperch1ck chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This story is genius. I was laughing the entire time. Please if u have a heart, write another one...or all the slighty cold and lonely chipmunks won't(whatever it is they do). Thanks.
britney2022 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
lol that was great omg i thought it was going to be really stupid when i first started reading it but omg that was hilarious just the randomness of it
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
jc chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Marie Cole chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
that was laughin my ass off awesome and so true...tho i love the fantastical wonder that is alice...she rocks. and yeah she does pop in randomly and say whats right on her mind, well on the tip of her tongue i dont think it goes through her mind really
Enzi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006

That was great... I didn't know that Tina and Bette break up AGAIN in season 3... OMG, don't they get tired of that?

Ok, this was really great, really...

I love Carmen and Shane, so I'd like you have them doing something else, but anyway P

The part with Jenny was really great xDD

Anyway, I don't know enough english to keep talking so... see you around P