Reviews for Techno geek
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31
This is pretty great. You got Tucker's voice down perfectly.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wow. just absolutely, completely amazing. i'm speechless.

i'm just thinking the whole time you had tucker down to a T. just...amazing.

i love this one. just absolutely love it. he and valerie really should get together, you know? but that'd be kinda awkward...

i'm assuming all of your fics are before the finale, tho don't sam and danny get together then?

"fake out make out my ass" ROFL now that made me fall outta my chair.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Aww, poor Tucker. This is a really good fic. I could practically hear Tucker narrating this. You say you don't like Tucker that much? You have his voice down perfectly!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww, poor Tucker...
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is positively lovely. It is very humorous, wandering about the fine points of Tucker's life, and then... the last few lines really *resonate* and give the piece this 'aw' feel that isn't there earlier.

You've got a really good feel for these characters, and it shows through in your writing. Excellent work!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Again and again you manage to break my heart. Kudos, you are one of my favorite authors in the entire fanfic universe. The stuff you come up with is amazing. Especially the endings you use. Brilliant!
way to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
you did an excelent job of getting inside of tucker's head and i congragulate you on that but, it seems to lack closure. you do have anexcelent closing sentence "After all, I’m just some techno-geek." but it seemed to abrupt. as i was reading it i thought it was going to go on for another paragraph or so. other then that not much else seams out of place. over all a pretty nice one shot.
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
that was really good. i like seeing tuck's pov every now and then. and i'm super happy you didn't make tucker like !

rock-on,

wen
Serena chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, I really liked this. Very well kept in character. Great job! _
Andrea chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
that was so awesome!

god, i didn't know it was gonna be THIS good! u should add a warning:this fic is better than appears'' lol!

my favorite line was, ''fakeout makeout my ass.'' that made me laugh A LOT!

so, awesome job on this fic!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
that was great! tucker's voice actor couldn't have said it better
Billy Joel Freak chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow. I read the summary and was all, whatever, why not? Then I read it and I was like, ...awesome.

That was great.

Nice going, Akoya, I'll look out for your other works.
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow... that was pritty good! I honastly like Tucker alot! I have a thing for the geaky, anoing side kicks! :P

I like this alot good job!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aw! Poor Tucker! This is really awesome! Wow... It's just so cool! Great job!
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
nice, i like it. It's very deep i can actually hear tucker's voice as i'm reading it.