Reviews for First Impressions
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Cute! That's all I'm gonna say about this
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Nice story. The thought of Vincent being Wizard, dragon and horse are totally hilarious!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
SO CUTE! Loved this story! It's just too perfect and really does explain the bond visible between Marlene and Vincent of all people.
JumpyDrum chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is the cutest thing ever :3 I enjoyed this tidbit a lot, and laughed almost through the whole thing. The antics of our favorite FF characters is always nice.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Adorable! This was really well put together. I enjoyed it greatly!

Yasha's Sis
Ravynne Nevyrmore chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Stahp.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Lolol! Wow so loved it!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I'm not really part of the FF fandom, (I have seen Advent Children, at least) but this story was just so cute that I couldn't resist favourting it! The dialogue felt very natural and pleasant to read, and Vincent was just so sweet with Marlene. Lovely

Amulet
Xandra-A chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Cutie-patooties! Thank you for the story :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LOL, very cute. :D
b chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
this is so cute. I love it.
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awww, how cute! Vincent has gone tsundere (what?) in this picture. I always like Vincent-and-Marlene fanfics, especially the ones like this! :D 3

Faved!
m00nlight101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I going to say a quote from 'Despecable Me' now... "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Adorable! My compliments to the author.
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww, this is so cute. I love this. I just this picture of Vincent doing all those things with Marlene and it puts a smile on my face. The ending was very cute. I kinda wish there was a picture of this :)