Reviews for Protocol 37b
shinelikeme chapter 7 . 1/1
This is a great story. Why did you stop updating?
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Cupid is intelligent XD Is Tucker going to notice Kai is Darikirai the green dragon from his 'dream'?
furrballnerd chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Well good story. Hoping to have seen Some resolution before your disappearance but oh well. I liked the idea of Sam turning emotionless. Was surprised to see Daikirai actually try to help her instead of having some sort of evil intent. Didn't expect it. Oh well. Hope to see you come back.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Great story!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Hilarious.
Brokenangelsely chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Ok, i am so loving where u are going with this. I'm an anime freak so yes, i love the fact you used inuyasha and other animes ( that i like)to compare the character with DAnny and his love for sam. Is so cute!

DxS-FAN!
Pure'Midnight chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
This is a very original and interesting idea. Well done and keep on updating. Lol. XD xx
Kai yes that is my real name chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Very good story and I'm guessing that Kai in your story is actually Daikirai. I like the plot and everything so please update soon. Oh, and don't listen to any flamers cause they don't know what they're talking about.

A Loyal Reader,

Kai
tsubasahope chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
awesome! I love the story so far! Please update!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
AHah! I knew it! Love your writing and I hope to see more of it. Next chapter please! _
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Well no long no see, I thought this fic might have becomed "dead" good thing I was wrong.

Kai is just Daikirai in human form, got it, my arent we grumpy today?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
lovespeaks2me chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
I really like this story. In fact I've read it twice. Well, what you have so far. I really can't wait for an update. I beg of you!
animaluver chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
It was good but Inu Yasha is a dog, making him have dog ears, and you spelled deprived as depraved.
animaluver chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm really curious in what happens next. And because I'm dying of anticipation.
Kairuthefrog chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Love ur story! Danny and Sam 4ever!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »