Reviews for 30 Kisses, or Fanning the Flames
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
Hinata is a sneaky one, ahaha, i love how you write her as someone not to mess with.
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Hanabi, how i adore you! Kick that uchiha smart-ass out. :p
anne chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
oh

wow...
niffaith chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I can't seem to have enough of your work.
aryaputra chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
I could say "You should be writing novels. Your writing style is good enough for them."

But then you could say "Why are you writing reviews here? You should be writing fanfics."

I'd smile, nod and say Touche.
tk04 chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoy it. The only part i don't like is there were alot missing pieces missing or u left hanging even though each story was meant to stand alone. Thank you.
One Heartbeat chapter 30 . 11/28/2010
I actually enjoy reading short-chaptered stories because my attention-span is rather short, and if a story/chapter is too long I kinda zone out or get confused with all the words on the screen.

Nothing to say other than I enjoyed the different types of plots and I loved it. (;
onlyluna chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
that was so sweet.
nwyd chapter 30 . 10/7/2009
i reaallyy love this story! its so awesome~ 3sasuhina
hahafuckthis chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
KAWAII! That is all. XD
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Ha, I like it!

Girls proposing to the guys know...oh.
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Sasuke is kinda mean when he tortures her for looking at Sakura or Naruto...but at the same time kinda good since he makes her forget...sigh im getting to deep into your oneshots
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I love it.

Your little stories are so cute and short.

(Sorry If I dont write to much, its just there all so cute and theres not really a lot of words to tell you how good they are...besides cute lol)
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Lol, aww Naruto's own kid dosent like him.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 6/28/2009